Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Joe Joyce in For a Big 2021, Dubois Still Has Huge Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These two Joyce and Dubois, they both looked like amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
      I noticed Joyce's jab was a lot faster. I was expecting the usual slow-mo Joyce and thought DDD would exploit that being more explosive but credit to JJ he upped his game when he had to and boxed really smart. Impressive.
      I think JJs jab was still kind of slow, but there´s zero telegraphing when he throws it. Looked like DD simply didn´t see some of the jabs he ate, even with two good eyes.

Comment

That was a masterful performance by Joyce. His jab improved tenfold and he wasn’t as sluggish as he looked during his previous fights. He has earned the right to fight any top contender. Would love to see him square off against Parker, Usyk or Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by CasperUK View Post
          Yep, he relies on nothing but his sheer physical presence, stamina and chin. Those are attributes that rarely fade over time.

He reminds me of old man George Foreman more and more - minus the insane power, though Joyce is still very handed himself.
          We keep talking about Joyce's chin...but who has chinned him that had any punching power? Lets try to be honest here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweden2716 View Post
            These two Joyce and Dubois, they both looked like amateurs.
            Exactly...I have no clue what these stooges in this comments section are talking about....joe Joyce is NOT world class.....THATS WHY DANIEL DUBOIS SIGNED TO FIGHT HIM! LOL.....It's the same scenario with Wilder and Fury....Wilder signed to fight him because he was convinced that fury WAS A BUM....but it turned out HE was the bigger Bum....same thing with Daniel Dubois

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
              We keep talking about Joyce's chin...but who has chinned him that had any punching power? Lets try to be honest here.
              So he can only prove his chin by getting knocked down?

So if he never goes down, we will say:

He had no chin

Everyone is feather fisted?

Dubois had plenty of power and did not make a dent in Joyce.

Comment

Daniel will be back reminded me a little of the young Benn against Watson

Comment

Originally posted by CasperUK View Post
                  So he can only prove his chin by getting knocked down?

So if he never goes down, we will say:

He had no chin

Everyone is feather fisted?

Dubois had plenty of power and did not make a dent in Joyce.
                  Just answer the question LOL....WHO HAD LEGITIMATE POWER that has chinned Joe Joyce in a fight??? Its very simple. Daniel Dubois had no power....the best fighter he fought was an OLD Kevin Johnson and he said he did NOT rate Daniel Dubois as a puncher so there's that. Joe Joyce is gonna get smashed as soon as he gets in there with an actual good heavyweight and you know it...lol...you guys are horrifyingly delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
                    I hope Joyce get's his shot at the WBO & Usyk but Aj won't drop the WBO he'll fight Usyk. Then Hearn will put Whyte back in the way of Fury again.
                    Joshua wants to fight Fury, you don't know diggerty flibbits.
                    He wants the fight and wants it in the UK (anywhere else would be ridiculous).
                    If anyone pulls out, it will be down to Fury wanting to fight in America or Mexico just to be a pain in the arsenal and wind everyone up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
                      Everybody who has ever sparred with him says the same, as do his amateur opponents, they all say he's as tough as they come.

Must count for something.

Comment

Working...
                      X