Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: I'll Be Better in Next Exhibition - I Will Do It Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet even now as Foreman is quite old and slowed down, Tyson would still duck him hard just like he did in his prime. Childhood nightmares never go away.

Comment

Dream Fight

Mike tyson vs david tua please !!

Comment

Tyson won. It was better than watching Dubois vs Joyce. No fighters today can compare to the greats of the past.

Comment

Tyson Bruno 3 next . Big Franks still in shape , he still wants a piece of Iron Mike

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            I bet even now as Foreman is quite old and slowed down, Tyson would still duck him hard just like he did in his prime. Childhood nightmares never go away.
            Be honest, man, Tyson looked in great shape. He was quicker than Dubois and Joyce.

How do you feel now that he's back? You'll have to endure his presence for many more years, although for exhibitions only...

On the other hand, that means more food for your raging tirades against him...

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              Be honest, man, Tyson looked in great shape. He was quicker than Dubois and Joyce.

How do you feel now that he's back? You'll have to endure his presence for many more years, although for exhibitions only...

On the other hand, that means more food for your raging tirades against him...
              It is unclear wether you are worthy enough for me to even adress you, have I ever acknowledged your existence before?

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                It is unclear wether you are worthy enough for me to even adress you, have I ever acknowledged your existence before?
                Yes you did.

And by the way, it's "whether", not "wether", and "address" is spelled with two d's.

You sure know something about childhood nightmares!

Adieu, sub-human specimen.

Comment

By virtue of living in a weird timezone I was able to get up early enough to watch it on stream, and I guess it was okay. Mike looked better than I expected, even if all the holding really took the steam out of the contest, especially with it being a short fight with two minute rounds to begin with. The best moment was came at the end with the interviews, Roy and Mike are two guys with big personalities and it was cool to see them being themselves with mutual respect and good sportsmanship all round. If it's for charity again, I think it's fair enough for something like this to happen again. Just get a better referee who'll break up the clinches next time, and for the love of god, get a better commentary team than the clowns that they had on. I'm still not paying for it though, charity or no.

Comment

It was an exhibition he lucky jones pulled his punches pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                      Yes you did.

And by the way, it's "whether", not "wether", and "address" is spelled with two d's.

You sure know something about childhood nightmares!

Adieu, sub-human specimen.
                      I see, this is your lucky day, you will feel alive again for a change.

To answer your question, I do not mind. It is fun to make fun of everything involving America's Favorite Rapist. One of the best things about it is his fanboys are so bothered by it, my posts are deeply ingrained into their minds as they follow me around reminding me of it, while I actually don't remind most of them myself. Their existence is that insignificant to me.

There, acknowledgement. You can feel like your life has meaning again, boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X