Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Brutally Knocks Out Nate Robinson in Second

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first knockedown in the first round was a hit on the back of the head, the ref didnt do chit, didnt even warn him, you could say it was accidental but still.

Then when he was interviewed like 5+ minutes after the KO in the 2nd round, he was still winded as hell. His stamina is terrible.

Comment

I think this Jake Paul could be the next P4P king.

Comment

Pretty amazing that jake paul trained boxing for 18 months and just knocked out an NBA player, a professional athlete. Shows the power of training in combat sports yourself.

Comment

Jake Paul you're a bum 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
            This right here is not good for the sport I grew up watching. Its offensive to me. What this fake a$$, pretender needs to do is box a real boxer and see how it turns out.
            Well no sht he would lose. But Paul is not an athlete or a real boxer, Robinson was at least an pro athlete and grew up sparring a lot. It’s as good as it gets for a popular youtuber that no real boxing fan thinks anything of.

Comment

No issue with these events or Jake Paul but can he at least start fighting guys near his own size?

Sure they might weigh in the same but that was like a Cruiserweight vs a middleweight.

Comment

Hitler's Dream vs Exaggerated Swagger

Comment

Should of been stopped after the 2nd knock down. Ref nearly got him badly hurt. No oxygen or the doctors doing anything. Very poor.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post
                    Pretty amazing that jake paul trained boxing for 18 months and just knocked out an NBA player, a professional athlete. Shows the power of training in combat sports yourself.
                    That is what I look at as well.

Paul is not a real, serious boxer whose only way to make money is boxing. But given that he is just some famous youtuber, he has not necessarily humiliate himself in there.

In fact I will say many boxing fans, the majority, would do worse than Paul if they made an attempt at pro boxing.

Comment

Overmatched opponent. Jake is a coward who will never fight someone his size nor his experience. what a loser. Hope KSI knocks him out cold

Comment

Working...
                      X