• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homer Simpson style wins again

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Frank doesn't know what to say, he knows his stable has run dry now
      Amazed how little credit he was giving to Joyce, was all about unlucky ddd was to have an eye injury - almost like he didn’t realise it was because Joyce was hitting him (not once, but literally constantly for 9 and a bit rounds).

When asked what Joyce does next he suggested a rematch? I mean seriously - no one wants to see a rematch - DDd needs to build himself back up.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
        Damn man. That's the EXACT amount I won from wagering on Joyce 7-12 KO. Oops even the wager almost actually, I kept erroneously posting I put $55 and change at +1800 but forgot that's what I meant to do earlier before odds changed... Was actually $72 at +1400 now that I look at the slip.

So stoked. I needed a good win badly...
        Nice.......the booze is on you

Comment

• I won £106. Not bad for a £10 bet.

I put £5 on rounds 7-12
          £1 on rounds 9,10,12 50-1 odds
          £2 Dubios 1-3

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post
            The dumb daniel dubois hype train comes to an end just like that other stiff idiot price
            Exactly! Another british hype job exposed! Desperate for quality athletes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
              They score two rounds even when Joyce clearly won through jabs scoring points though
              Yeah it was annoying me, thats why i had to type that. They’re so biased

Comment

• Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
                Better than Wlad’s jab?
                No I wouldn’t say

Comment

• Joe has a heavy hand, he destroyed Dubois with left-handers. What shocked me were the judges, they scored 5 rounds for Dubois. Dubois may have won two rounds, a maximum of three. Joyce beat him constantly and smashed his face. Experience has ruled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                    This was a very interesting fight. Joyce fought really intelligently. Dubois has lots of good qualities but he might need to work on his endurance and moving his head.

I like both of these fighters. Both really nice guys and humble. I want to see Joyce get a big fight and I want to see Dubois regroup and work his way up to the top eventually.
                    Too Dubois LITERALLY QUIT. I’ll never EVER watch that kid again wow. And frank wants to be ashamed of himself treating joe that way in post fight interview. He promotes Joyce, after been treat like a journeyman openly backed against by own promotor. Frank thinks joe should turn round and offer a rematch to Dubois the QUITTER. WHY!? when he can next maybe face Usyk for WBO! Frank has lost that last ounce of credibility he had. The way he threw his toys out the Pram, downplayed how well Joyce did, all because he didn’t get the winner he wants proves to me that he was as corrupt as people say rigging shows. And I deffo now know why he would always late switcharoo DDD Oponents from a live challenger to tomato can on 1-2 day notice!!

Comment

• Originally posted by thereeldeel View Post
                      Joyce basically beat him up with the jab, Dubois on the other hand barely used his.
                      When Dubois did use his jab it was quiet effective and kept Joyce off balance.
                      It shows that even world class trainers sometimes forget how important the jab really is.

Dubois has done a bit of training with Frank Bruno before working on the jab, he had clearly forgotten the importance of it going into this fight.

He believed in his own power too much and should have focused on a better plan to win on points.

Hopefully he learns from this because he has great potential. It is concerning that he quit though. If he wants to make it to the top he needs to have the mentality to try and win a fight even though your eye has closed up.

Comment

Working...
                      X