Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul's Trainer: As Sure As Sun Rises - Nate Robinson Will Get KO'd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul's Trainer: As Sure As Sun Rises - Nate Robinson Will Get KO'd!

Living legends Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. will square off on Saturday night at Staples Center in Downtown Los Angeles. The heavyweight exhibition bout is scheduled for 8 rounds set at 2 minutes a piece. The California Athletic Commission has put in place strict rules with no knockdowns allowed and also will not permit the fight to be scored.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Those youtube brothers get way too much exposure on boxing sites.

Comment

i see dislike in those 2, should be a good scrap

Comment

He's supposed to say that.

See the other dude is a +225 dog. If I knew anything about him beyond he's a 36 year old NBA guy who decided to turn pro halfway through a pandemic I might throw some money on him vs a guy who's only fought some Youtube twink looking guy in his previous pro fight.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Those youtube brothers get way too much exposure on boxing sites.
          Clicks make money. Integrity is unemployed.

Comment

When the 🌞 rises I'm goin to turn my tv off & not pay YouTube bums to keep disrespecting boxing. Same fans they have are gen z idiots don't know nun about the sport only seen they're man's shove carrots up ppls asses.

Comment

What do you call a entitled white person who rolls out of bed decides to pursue boxing after being a you tube star shoving carrots up ppls asses? Jake and Logan paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Clicks make money. Integrity is unemployed.
                When you for the rain
                You gotta deal with the mud

Comment

Since i have absolutely no idea who nate robinson then i will automatically decide that he cant be as much of a c0ck as either of the paul brothers and instantly support him. So nate robinsin who ever u r go and get the win my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    He's supposed to say that.

See the other dude is a +225 dog. If I knew anything about him beyond he's a 36 year old NBA guy who decided to turn pro halfway through a pandemic I might throw some money on him vs a guy who's only fought some Youtube twink looking guy in his previous pro fight.
                    Put money on Nate he is going to try and kill this kid.

Comment

Working...
                    X