Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Dubois, Joe Joyce - Ready For Heavyweight War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! This is a great fight! I can't wait!

Comment

War Joyce!

Couldn't help myself and put $55 something on 7-12 KO at +1800 to win $1000. This is my last longshot Louie wager of the year I swear!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Pearson View Post
        Dynamite dubois is going to jizz on Joyce
        Appears Joyce bent him over painted t I ttites on his back and went to town.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
          Joyce has SLOW hands. He has suspect body too, can't take good punch there. He be KOed in 3 rounds TOP. Dubois knows how to kick body-head, head-body-head.

80% Dubois. 20% if Joyce gets lucky by Dubois being scared, hold his hands and got cached.
          Thanks for playing...try again

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post
            Linares was a bit too early i think and loma is loma theres no shame in losing there but hes put up a good fight in his losses as well,id say janes degale was a worse olympian talent wise also
            DeGale hit a really high peak for about 2-3 fights where he looked untouchable and then he crashed and burned equally quickly - thats something you don't know at the beginning of a career - some fighters make a career out of gruelling battles and others are done after one or two hard fights.

Campbell can really get some credit if he beats Garcia. Could be Garcia has bitten off too much like Dubois with Joyce.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
              War Joyce!

Couldn't help myself and put $55 something on 7-12 KO at +1800 to win $1000. This is my last longshot Louie wager of the year I swear!
              Congrats!! Excellent call!!

Comment

Originally posted by jabbbbb View Post
                It’s a hard fight to pick,both guys stands straight and abit crude so both could be tagged, I lean towards joe Joyce ,olympian much more experienced, bigger better chined same level of power, Dubois obviously faster and more explosive, but most importantly joe Joyce is technically better, much better footwork in and out side to side steps off the line change angles move laterally pretty fluent and move his head abit, he although got slow hands but one of the best heavyweight movers out there, with Dubois he’s pretty straight forward ok in and out but more straight line also backs up in the straight line alot and his head stays on the line alot, more importantly when he gets hit he actually folds abit like in the lartey fight,can be knocked out of his construct,got a good jab but Joyce use more feints probably sets his punches up better, and both got good jabs. Joyce obviously takes punches much better and definitely hits harder than lartey, much better work rate than Dubois, coming in lighter for this fight so maybe he would box Dubois more, Dubois I don’t think got that stamina ,he’s quite top heavy, and I don’t think he can stop Joyce early Dubois needed serval clean shots to knock a poorly skilled smaller lartey out ,Joyce although seems lumbering but actually got good boxing iq and has a iron chin. And joe Joyce has a pretty awkward style, awkward rhythm and movement to deal with. I would say Joyce by tko.
                accurate analysis and call!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                  Thanks for playing...try again
                  Dubois is an idiot for trying to box instead of just go killing. I was sure of a different outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                    Dubois is an idiot for trying to box instead of just go killing. I was sure of a different outcome.
                    Trust me I’m surprised too. JJ just proved a lot of people wrong. He is an energizer bunny

Comment

Working...
                    X