Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Wilder Deserves Another Opportunity at World Title!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
    What does Hearn have to do with anything? He doesn't promote either fighter.
    He dislikes Hearn, which I get, but obsessively so and to the point he throws his name in off topic

Comment

Originally posted by ArturoBalboa View Post
      He dislikes Hearn, which I get, but obsessively so and to the point he throws his name in off topic
      Right then. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by ArturoBalboa View Post
        Despite laughing heartily at wilders claims over the last few weeks I’d like to see a third fight between him and fury just to put an end to the glove gate controversy once and for all.
        If fury is mysteriously unable to hurt wilder in a third fight I’ll eat humble pie.
        If fury dominates and rocks wilder after having his gloves heavily scrutinised I’d expect wilder fans to do the same.
        agreed 100%

Comment

hahahahahahaahahahaha

Comment

You'd need a look at the contract to be 100% sure ..

Some well respected BBC boxing journalists in the UK said they listened in on a teleconference a month ago where Tyson was pleading with Finkel for a firm date which he couldn't provide.

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
            I'm confused - did Wilder let the clause expire? or were they unable to schedule a fight because of covid - and Fury used that as an excuse to avoid Wilder?

Who is really at fault here? Don't just say someone is at fault because you are a fan of the other fighter... what is the truth I mean?

Comment

Great news! Wilder-Fury 3 will make happen very soon.

Beyond the contract signed by both teams, the president of the WBC will not let Fury defend his title until he faced Wilder again. Fury has no choice to fought Deontay another time as agreed if he wants to keep his title
              Last edited by Joeboxeo; 11-26-2020, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Yeah, he deserves it, and he deserves to get no towel thrown either.

Comment

I want to see Wilder vs Beterbiev at 200 pounds. People keep saying Wilder is a cruiserweight...

Comment

If there gonna have the trilogy, just get it over and done with.
                    Fury not exacly going to turn up unmotivated after all the nonsense that cheating salt smelling dirt bag Wilder has been spewing. And he's in great shape currently too.
                    More and more I'm turning to the idea of Fury fighting bird legs again, just to watch Wilder embarass himself some more.
                    I wonder what excuses cry baby will come up with next.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      AJ beats Wilder on what??? Quitting on a fat man with 2 weeks notice???

And wilder beating AJ based on what?
                      40 tomato cans you cant even name without looking at wikipedia?

Comment

Working...
                      X