Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So ESPN Fired Steve Kim now he works for 323?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Not sure if he says anything racist ever, but he used to hate a lot of Mayweather, him Gab Montoya and Doug. Never took anything they say about Mayweather seriously. I think their feelings were hurt when Mayweather denied them an interview or maybe a member of Mayweathers team kicked them out of the gym.

And he was a major Top rank as* licker back then, use to roll out the Margarito and Cotto thing, that Mayweather was ducking them......like PBC and Lennox Lewis tried to fool dumb fans like AJ was the one ducking Wilder....

He seems to have changed a bit nowadays, like he cannot be brought anymore. They were the LDBC of those days, just a little bit more credible in those days than these pure morons that we get following PBC/Wilder YT nowadays.
    He's pretty F'n stupid to be so vocal in hating on Floyd and Al haymon and PBC and to be so obviously biased for TR and their fighters. Its like being a NFL writer but u only going to write about the NFC North and totally ignore all the other divisions As if they dont even exist lol.

dont even mention Gabe he's the biggest tool in the world even worse than Steve, at least Steve was good during the Maxboxing days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

It's been said for a while now that he's a racist but idk why. I know he used to use the term "the demographic" and Claressa Shields openly called him a racist. What it is he did I'm not sure.
      that be lit af if Claressa KO's Steve if they bumped into each other lol.

Comment

Wasn't he an editor for BoxingScene at some point? I think he did a D grade job on the articles. The guy is a semi-educated racist and used to be a huge TR shill. Unless he still is, not sure.

Comment

It's been said for a while now that he's a racist but idk why. I know he used to use the term "the demographic" and Claressa Shields openly called him a racist. What it is he did I'm not sure.
          We saw his real colors around Margarito-Floyd fight speculation. Steve is a *****.

Comment

I can see ESPN pulling an HBO on boxing.

Maybe this why Bob Arum was so mad at Bud? Sht rolled downhill?

To be fair Brook a shell of himself. I dont know anyone who thought Brook had a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              We saw his real colors around Margarito-Floyd fight speculation. Steve is a *****.
              Yeah I really don't know. I just know there have always been sort of whispers about the guy being a racist.

Comment

Yeah I really don't know. I just know there have always been sort of whispers about the guy being a racist.
                Doug Fischer is worse.
                Good for ESPN.

Comment

So basically you just call people racist without even knowing why?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    So basically you just call people racist without even knowing why?
                    I said they probably fired him for being racist. I guess I should have said "they probably fired him for being racist" with a lol at the end. Was a joke but it is still said by quite a few that he is. We've had a few threads about it here before.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                      that be lit af if Claressa KO's Steve if they bumped into each other lol.
                      Claressa can't KO anybody, Steve Kim would beat her boring ass down

Comment

Working...
                      X