Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So ESPN Fired Steve Kim now he works for 323?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
    He really did all that brown-nosing for nothing
    ha he had his head up arum's arse for like the last 25 years. I actually thought he had it made with ESPN because of this but like u said he brown nosed for nothing in the end huh

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      dman bro I saw that ESPN let a ton of heads go. thought Steve was golden tho being Arum's shill and all. but I guess even arum couldn't pull that for him.

Who's gonna be the main guy for ESPN boxing then anyone know?
      Right now they have Marc Raimondi (some nobody) and a couple interns writing the boxing articles over at ESPN.

I imagine they'll eventually pick someone to do double duty covering two sports full time. Something like basketball and boxing (like Mannix does over at SI) or MMA and boxing. Boxing is not a priority for ESPN so I imagine they wont have a dedicated boxing writer on staff anymore.

Comment

Not sure if he says anything racist ever, but he used to hate a lot of Mayweather, him Gab Montoya and Doug. Never took anything they say about Mayweather seriously. I think their feelings were hurt when Mayweather denied them an interview or maybe a member of Mayweathers team kicked them out of the gym.

And he was a major Top rank as* licker back then, use to roll out the Margarito and Cotto thing, that Mayweather was ducking them......like PBC and Lennox Lewis tried to fool dumb fans like AJ was the one ducking Wilder....

He seems to have changed a bit nowadays, like he cannot be brought anymore. They were the LDBC of those days, just a little bit more credible in those days than these pure morons that we get following PBC/Wilder YT nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          lol what did he say that was racist bro serious question? I know he hates Floyd, PBC and Al Haymon which is stupid and unprofessional of him but what did he say or do that was racist? I keep hearing mad heads saying hes racist?

It's been said for a while now that he's a racist but idk why. I know he used to use the term "the demographic" and Claressa Shields openly called him a racist. What it is he did I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

It's been said for a while now that he's a racist but idk why. I know he used to use the term "the demographic" and Claressa Shields openly called him a racist. What it is he did I'm not sure.
            Kim just isnt Pc though he kisses ass.

If you so anything negative about a black person, Shields will call you a racist. Remember during her last fight with Habinsomething when she called Shields dumb, Shields immediately asks is it because I’m black? She plays the race card too often.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              What is 323?

Kim talked about the ESPN thing on his podcast a week or two back. He said he wasn't a good fit there. Said they wouldn't let him be himself & steered him towards happy sh^t instead of the real sh^t he wanted to write about. With how snarky Kim can be it never seemed like a good fit unless they were going to try to make Kim a talking head who yelled at another talking head on some ESPN TV show. Which at the time I thought could be the goal, since so much of ESPN has turned into two guys disagreeing for 30 minutes, but apparently it wasn't.

And I wouldn't call Kim racist. He's just not a PC guy. His whole nickname, K9, is based on a racial sterotype of Asian folks eating dogs.
              Sounds like guilty of wrongthink and failing to monetize partisanism. My respect for Steve Kim just increased significantly. I don't do social media, but now that I know he has a podcast, I'll sub. Ty for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                They probably fired him because he's a racist
                You toss that around pretty casually. You realize the more you use that epithet, the cheaper it gets, the less effect it has and the more actual racism goes ignored, right? Or maybe you're just trolling for attention?

Comment

Steve kim is a fkin loser lol. I cant take em seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                    You toss that around pretty casually. You realize the more you use that epithet, the cheaper it gets, the less effect it has and the more actual racism goes ignored, right? Or maybe you're just trolling for attention?
                    Or maybe I thought it was funny. Don't cry, it's not my fault that's how people see Steve Kim.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Steve kim is a fkin loser lol. I cant take em seriously.
                      LMFAO! I still remember the story u told me about how you PUNK'd him that one time!

Comment

Working...
                      X