Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence has more belts, better opponents, and better PPV #'s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should be 50/50 if Crawford build his 147 resume but right now Spence should be Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      How much would do Spence on PPV vs Postal and Khan?

Porter and Garcia are bigger names...

So that's not a fair point.
      Porter is not a big draw. I don't get how people think he was some huge help to Spence in getting more PPV sales.

That aside, Porter and Danny Garcia have been willing to fight Crawford. So Crawford has had the opportunity to prove that he can draw the same or better against those guys...but he has chosen to fight weaker foes every single time.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Than Terence "Bud" Crawford.

Why on earth would he accept a 50/50 split?
        Bro, let it go. Bud fans and Spence haters won't accept the truth if it smacked them upside the head.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
          Bro, let it go. Bud fans and Spence haters won't accept the truth if it smacked them upside the head.
          Naw, man. Gonna keep hammering this.

I'm seeing too many posters claiming that Spence is ducking Crawford. So let's get the actual numbers out there and let them spread far and wide.

Comment

Naw, man. Gonna keep hammering this.

I'm seeing too many posters claiming that Spence is ducking Crawford. So let's get the actual numbers out there and let them spread far and wide.
            60/40 is being generous to Terence, based on the numbers.

But the idiot posters you're talking about also refuse to acknowledge Spence saying it's about sitting down at the table negotiating. Bud meanwhile just says **** the fight if it ain't 60/40 in his favor!

He also said this AFTER his own promoter came out and said he's lost millions on him!

I say let it go, because the people you're trying to make sense to, have none.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              At this point this fight should be 50/50 IMO.

Both are great fighters, what will separate them from each other will be who will win their fight.
              The money has less to do with greatness. The money has to do with revenue & Errol has produced more revenue & Bud's promoter is publicly saying he's losing money on him. That's makes this a clear edge for Errol in the cut to most reasonable folks looking at this situation I'd argue.

But like I said I get both sides playing any & every angle in public & private to maximize their money even to the point of hyping this rivalry with all this contract stuff on Twitter that's never going to be agreed to in public.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                None of the PBC fans were saying this about AJ when he held more belts, earned 10x more than Wilder, and fought better opposition. He also packed stadiums with nearly 10x as many fans. Had over thirty product endorsements too. You all thought Wilder deserved 50% or even 40%.
                Imo Bud should concede with a 40-60 split but very well said here in terms of NSB’s hypocrisy when it comes to this

Comment

Not worried about split that can be worked out! Hopefully Bud doesn't re-sign with Top Rank and indeed become a Free Agent, if that happens then the fight gets Made much easier

If I'm Bud I wouldn't even want to do a Spence Jr or Pacquiao fight while Under contract with Arum. Instead do it After your deal up and make those fighter WITHOUT a Promoter taking a big chunk of your money

If you're Arum, contact Haymon sell off the remainder of Bud Contract, cut your Losses and Move On if he is truly losing money on him
                  Last edited by sicko; 11-22-2020, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Porter is not a big draw. I don't get how people think he was some huge help to Spence in getting more PPV sales.

That aside, Porter and Danny Garcia have been willing to fight Crawford. So Crawford has had the opportunity to prove that he can draw the same or better against those guys...but he has chosen to fight weaker foes every single time.
                    Spence built up his drawing power from Mikey. He became a PPV draw after that.

Porter isn’t a draw but he’s a familiar face with a reputation of being in competitive fights plus he’s a fellow American who speak fluent English and promote. Perfect opponent for Spence to rise his PPV popularity.

Now, he has another familiar face in Danny Garcia - a more PPV material than Porter himself.

Spence has perfect line of opponents to build up his starpower. I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes on Thurman next for a way higher PPV ratings than his previous ones.

Crawford has poor match-makings in terms of building a PPV star. But if Crawford was in the same place as Spence, he would have been enjoying the same PPV trends and success.

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
                      Spence built up his drawing power from Mikey. He became a PPV draw after that.

Porter isn’t a draw but he’s a familiar face with a reputation of being in competitive fights plus he’s a fellow American who speak fluent English and promote. Perfect opponent for Spence to rise his PPV popularity.

Now, he has another familiar face in Danny Garcia - a more PPV material than Porter himself.

Spence has perfect line of opponents to build up his starpower. I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes on Thurman next for a way higher PPV ratings than his previous ones.

Crawford has poor match-makings in terms of building a PPV star. But if Crawford was in the same place as Spence, he would have been enjoying the same PPV trends and success.
                      Crawford has had a chance to fight Porter and Danny Garcia too. But he chooses to fight Kell Brook types instead.

The fact remains that Errol can back up his A-side claims with actual numbers.

Crawford can't.

Comment

Working...
                      X