Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dusty Harrison (COVID) Out, Andrade Left Without Opponent For DAZN Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These comments are pure comedy gold! 😂😂😂

Comment

I feel bad for this guy. He had a fight signed with Saunders and then Saunders decided he needed peds for that fight. Dazn finally approved him for Canelo last Sept and then canelo decided to pass on fighting on the Mexican holiday that he desperately waited for Floyd to hand over. Ggg has never even uttered his name and Charlo doesn't seem interested either. So everyone wants to laugh at his resume but what options does he have?

Comment

In all honesty maybe its time Andrade goes on the road with his title

Comment

Nobody will even notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post
            Worst career management ever.

This guy could have been the next Roy Jones, Next Floyd Mayweather, or next Pernell Whitaker.

But as things stand he will not even be a footnote in the history of boxing, smh.
            Relax. He wasn't even the next Andre Dirrell.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Andrade obviously bought land on an ancient Indian burial ground or did something fooked up. This mfer can't get anything positive going to get a low level name fight let alone cash out one day vs a big name.

Dude is 33 in a couple months & his boxing resume reads like a 40 year old fast food employees CV.
              Dude your take is a lil overboard. He's made millions fighting. Could deft be worse-- but i do agree. Wasted talent.

Comment

Andrade looks like Putman from Club Dread.

Comment

These guys sign with Dazn and their stock continues to decline

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Relax. He wasn't even the next Andre Dirrell.
                    Bruh Andrade was ahead of the Charlos and Lara as a prospect. He was supposed to be the blue chip talent, the so called chosen one.

But a career of poor decision making and outright ducking (both the ducking of him and his own ducking) has, well, put him where he is right now.

Ps. Andre Dirrel is and has always been garbage. I honestly never understood the hype whatsoever, smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post
                      Bruh Andrade was ahead of the Charlos and Lara as a prospect. He was supposed to be the blue chip talent, the so called chosen one.

But a career of poor decision making and outright ducking (both the ducking of him and his own ducking) has, well, put him where he is right now.

Ps. Andre Dirrel is and has always been garbage. I honestly never understood the hype whatsoever, smh.
                      Andre Dirrel was great until the Froch robbery IMO. He was mentally weak and that destroyed him.

I never got the Andrade love. He's awkward but he's no defensive wizard like people seem to think. I know he had some love in the Ams too, but he was never considered a better talent than Erislandy Lara.

Comment

Working...
                      X