Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dusty Harrison (COVID) Out, Andrade Left Without Opponent For DAZN Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More and more boxers are using this bullsht Covid excuse now to get out of fights. It’s the perfect excuse really lol who the *** is going to prove anything.

Smart choice by team harrison i guess. I guess they realized how they dont want to lose their 0 so soon especially to a non ticket seller like andrade.

Comment

I feel sorry for Andrade. This guy can`t get a big fight and even when he gets an ordinary guy, fight is off.

Comment

Worst career management ever.

This guy could have been the next Roy Jones, Next Floyd Mayweather, or next Pernell Whitaker.

But as things stand he will not even be a footnote in the history of boxing, smh.

Comment

I am glad getting big paydays and never been in a big fight make him sit out the year and try and fight somebody with a pulse

Comment

Originally posted by Winky-Wright View Post
            Dusty’s vacation form was rejected by his supervisor at Walmart then.
            Some reason I don't think you are joking???

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
              This changes nothing. He was left without an opponent when Harrison was actually still able to fight, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

This guy could have been the next Roy Jones, Next Floyd Mayweather, or next Pernell Whitaker.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  More and more boxers are using this bullsht Covid excuse now to get out of fights. It’s the perfect excuse really lol who the *** is going to prove anything.

Smart choice by team harrison i guess. I guess they realized how they dont want to lose their 0 so soon especially to a non ticket seller like andrade.
                  Man ppl are doing that to get out of coming to work and going to school. All they got to say is they don't feel good and we bosses can't do sht about it!!! The ppl who actually SHOW up to work then get sht on with more work.

Comment

Let’s see if they offer Liam Williams the fight...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Liamwilli...25617065705472

Comment

Andrade is cursed or something, damn things just never work out for this man WTF!

I can't even Blame Eddie because Andrade been having this Bad Luck before Eddie Came Calling. If anything Eddie saved him! Time for WBO to order the damn Liam Williams fight, that is as good as it will get for Andrade right now is for him to take his Mandatory!
                      Last edited by sicko; 11-20-2020, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X