Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Roman Glove Controversy Discovered, Resolved Ahead Of Ring City Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
    Love makes people blind, they say. Fury's followers admire him in such disproportionate ways that they fail to see the truth even when it is so obvious.
    Stop spreading 'Fake-News' about Tyson Fury, these coincidence are the basis for wacko conspiracy theories, which tarnish the integrity of Boxing and all the good-honest people involved.

I simply cant believe that the California Athletic Commission failed to catch this. Now I know that it sounds funny that it was team Foster that caught it, because I'm sure that Miguel Roman's people would of gone straight to the commissioner and turned those faulty gloves in, and cleared their name of any wrong doing.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      No Jake, you must be mistaking, these things do not happen ; the inspectors would not allow it -- thats what Tyson Fury fans tell me.
      The inspectors didn't allow it!

How many times do you fools need to be told?

You can't get away with shit like that nowadays, especially not in one of the biggest world HW title fights for years!

Comment

lol at these clowns trying to justify this cherrypick.
        “This cheater deserves it.”

Probably staged it themselves to have even more loyal cuckold support than usual.

Nice storyline though.

“Cheating mexican pummeled by american hero” has a better ring to it than “coward cherrypicker creates fake controversy so old decrepit ballooned-up mexican ‘gets his comeuppance’ “.

Comment

Stop spreading 'Fake-News' about Tyson Fury, these coincidence are the basis for wacko conspiracy theories, which tarnish the integrity of Boxing and all the good-honest people involved.

I simply cant believe that the California Athletic Commission failed to catch this. Now I know that it sounds funny that it was team Foster that caught it, because I'm sure that Miguel Roman's people would of gone straight to the commissioner and turned those faulty gloves in, and cleared their name of any wrong doing.
          I won’t say they were loaded but what no one can deny (and there’s clear pictures of it) his gloves were flimsy as hell with Fury even striking wilder with the palm of his hand. This impact is a direct bone on bone strike with the tape acting as a cutting agent and protection for the palm. The pictures are very clear on this.

Comment

Lol Do not worry my man, my goal is not to blemish integrity of boxing, quite the contrary. I am one of those people who want this sport to be fair and clean. Even if these days cheating is more and more difficult to cover up, some still find ways to bend the rules.

Fury's history of cheating is just legendary, she speaks for herself.

Comment

WOW! Yeah that is not good! I think All Fighters and their teams need to be on very high alert when it comes to All Prefight Stuff! Do NOT Trust the Commission to make sure everything is fair Boxing From Top To Bottom is Corrupt...ALL OF IT!

After the Margarito situation (RIP Naseem Richardson), you have to watch everything and check everything
              Last edited by sicko; 11-19-2020, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                The inspectors didn't allow it!

How many times do you fools need to be told?

You can't get away with shit like that nowadays, especially not in one of the biggest world HW title fights for years!

In 2014 in Mayweather vs. Maidana , The Nevada Athletic commission approved of Marco Maidana's second pair of MX-Punchers gloves, which lacked padding. In spite the the fact that the Nevada State Athletic ruled that the first identical pair ( Everlast MX boxing gloves ) were not suitable or met their standards.

The fight was in jeopardy, until both sides came to agreement, Marco Maidana acquiesced to Mayweather's demands and wore a different kind of glove.

After this incident in 2014, MX-Punchers gloves were banned in Nevada for sometime, I'm not sure they are approved any more.

The integrity and standards of the inspector is what determines what gets by, there is no full-proof or certainty in boxing. You must think I'm a sucker kafkod, and I considered you a lot smarter.

Police-officers are bribed everyday, boxing judges get paid off almost every month, what makes you believe that a boxing inspector is above reproach? We know Tyson Fury has a history of bribing, Martin Carefoot was paid to submit false testimony to help Tyson get off the ban.

Originally posted by Joeboxeo View Post
                Lol Do not worry my man, my goal is not to blemish integrity of boxing, quite the contrary. I am one of those people who want this sport to be fair and clean. Even if these days cheating is more and more difficult to cover up, some still find ways to bend the rules.

Fury's history of cheating is just legendary, she speaks for herself.
                I was joking bud.

Comment

In 2014 in Mayweather vs. Maidana , The Nevada Athletic commission approved of Marco Maidana's second pair of MX-Punchers gloves, which lacked padding. In spite the the fact that the Nevada State Athletic ruled that the first identical pair ( Everlast MX boxing gloves ) were not suitable or met their standards.

The fight was in jeopardy, until both sides came to agreement, Marco Maidana acquiesced to Mayweather's demands and wore a different kind of glove.

After this incident in 2014, MX-Punchers gloves were banned in Nevada for sometime, I'm not sure they are approved any more.
                  None of that is relevant to a discussion about glove tampering or loading. There was nothing illegal about Maidana's gloves. That's why Floyd ended up paying him for not wearing them.

Comment

The integrity and standards of the inspector is what determines what gets by, there is no full-proof or certainty in boxing. You must think I'm a sucker kafkod, and I considered you a lot smarter.

Police-officers are bribed everyday, boxing judges get paid off almost every month, what makes you believe that a boxing inspector is above reproach? We know Tyson Fury has a history of bribing, Martin Carefoot was paid to submit false testimony to help Tyson get off the ban.

I was joking bud.
                    Yeah i know 1hour, i know. But I think I still had to clarify certain point so as not to be taken in reverse by the Fury army! Lol

Comment

LDBC channels all trying to convict Fury (again) using a story which doesn't even involve him

Comment

Working...
                      X