Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Targets Pacquiao: It Should Have Happened, I Want it Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Crawford wants Pacquiao, Spence wants Pacquiao, but they don't want to fight each other.

What a deplorable sport.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWinners View Post
      He wants the payday that Pacquiao brings. Maybe he should call out Canelo Alvarez. Both in the p4p discussion. And he's beaten 2 guys who moved up to 160 for a fight in Kahn and Brook.

Not only could that make a ton of money, but he would stamp his legacy if he wins that fight. Im sure Crawford would be the underdog. He would feed off that too.
      It would be quite insane for Crawford to fight Alvarez. Alvarez is a much bigger man. Not even sure he could make 160 at this point. Crawford would be beaten silly.

Comment

not surprising.. Britishers getting the azz kicked in US

Comment

Elder abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            its too much of a step up for crawford. hes used to fighting no hopers, not used to any adversity or challenge. These guys like brook and khan are going down as soon as crawford lands a half solid shot, they are hopeless
            go rewatch Spence-Brook and see what you think about Spence-Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
              go rewatch Spence-Brook and see what you think about Spence-Crawford.
              i watched the fight live, the version spence fought actually had some life in him, not the washed up version that flew over to pick up one final payday

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                Based on what?
                That is the way I see it. Spence is more experienced at welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  I think he beats all 3. Definitely stops pac but not sure about stopping the other 2 since they’ve shown to be pretty durable to this point. Either way, Crawford is the best fighter in boxing right now and these other dudes need to stop avoiding him.
                  Like I said, they're running and will continue running from TC like scared rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    That is the way I see it. Spence is more experienced at welterweight.
                    Spence got no balls, might be a chic...

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      crawford priced himself out the first time negotiations were going and he priced himself out the second time. crawford keeps overestimating his own worth. he needs to come down to reality and accept he isnt a ppv star or a big attraction. maybe then he can get a pac fight.
                      Did you pack your lunch while attending ***** University? I think so...

Comment

Working...
                      X