Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson-Toka Kahn Clary Set For ESPN Main Event December 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ewww ill pass on this mismatch

Comment

Chaka khan is fighting shakur. I’d thought he’d step up in comp for this fight.

Comment

Sooo why wouldn't Top Rank let Stevenson fight Valdez with Berchelt being out again? Swear I hate Bob Arum

Comment

I'll check it out. Stevenson will fight the Frampton-Herring winner so no need to cry. Toka Kahn is pretty crafty.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
            When is this no power scrub going to fight someone in the top 15 damn man. Heś all talk too , like Haney. Letś go Colbert! He is very underrated. Stevenson fighting another unranked guy!
            It won't be this fight, but the one after will be for the WBO title. Hopefully the same for Colbert, although his next fight is vs. WBA #4!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              It won't be this fight, but the one after will be for the WBO title. Hopefully the same for Colbert, although his next fight is vs. WBA #4!
              Yes sir Bronx always keeping with the knowledge. Colbert is a good young fighter. I think Stevenson has skills but he has been protected and hes done some real ****** stuff already. Would rather have Colbert be the new face than this idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                Yes sir Bronx always keeping with the knowledge. Colbert is a good young fighter. I think Stevenson has skills but he has been protected and hes done some real ****** stuff already. Would rather have Colbert be the new face than this idiot.
                If Colbert gets a KO this month, I want him to fight Tank next, that is if Tank swerves GRJ! Colbert vs. Xavier Martinez would be a good fight too!

Comment

Another disappointing hotshot. He has lots of time to shove himself in to the mix with the other fellas, but it ain't looking promising rn.

Comment

Working...
                  X