Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ortiz-Flores PBC on Fox Main Event Peaks At 1,312,000 Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    That was the worst PBC on FOX card of them all. I’m surprised it did that well
    You just have forgot Lara vs vendetti

Comment

Maybe that helps Ortiz get a big fight next? I know there was more to it than Luis being a ratings magnet, you know it, but those numbers have to get someone's attention anyways.

Comment

Misleading numbers. Terrible mismatch. I love King Kong I hope he gets a meaningful fight ASAP.

Comment

King Kong Ortiz has unfinished business with the rest of the cowards at heavyweight besides Deontay Wilder!

Your favorite heavyweight don’t, didn’t or doesn’t want a piece of the Cuban beast!

Comment

Sounds like decent numbers considering what else was on. 4 HW fights can help boost viewership even if there was some lame endings.

Comment

This just proves Ortiz is still a massive name in the sport, will any of these other heavyweights dare to speak his name?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                That was the worst PBC on FOX card of them all. I’m surprised it did that well
                Why are you surprised its regular tv PBC need to keep fights off Showtime and on FOX

Comment

PBC has no clue what they are doing. Don’t like their matchmaking at all and the few very good fighters and most of the other names never fight each other. And of course won’t go near top fighters from other promotions because they think they are the A Side for some goofed unknown reason.

Comment

lol .. Hughie Fury drew bigger numbers on freeview than that for the British Championship, so is he a bigger name in the sport now?

Ortiz had two better fighters on the same card to go after and kept quiet.

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    This just proves Ortiz is still a massive name in the sport, will any of these other heavyweights dare to speak his name?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      For those surprised of the numbers, it came on after *****'s speech.
                      I forgot about that. Still, one of the worst cards in recent years.

Also, it looks like they are investigating Alexander's ahem, effort.

Comment

Working...
                      X