Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mark Breland Embraces Support in Wake of Allegations Made By Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mark Breland Embraces Support in Wake of Allegations Made By Deontay Wilder

Mark Breland has broken his silence as only he can. Much has been said of the 1984 Olympic Gold medalist and former welterweight titlist, who until earlier this year has served as an integral part in the career of Deontay Wilder. That relationship changed for the worse following Wilder's stoppage loss to England's Tyson Fury in their rematch this past February at MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Breland was the one who literally threw in the towel to rescue Wilder from absorbing additional punishment in the relatively one-sided affair.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dignified response, as anyone would expect from Breland.

Comment

Always was and Always will be

Mark has and always will be a classy and stand up dude, what’s unfortunate is putting trust in others thinking their the same.

Comment

Hopefully, we don't see Wilder in the ring again. A loser like himself shouldn't get the benefit of the paydays. Any legacy that he had (if he had any) has been completely overshadowed by the number of excuses he has made. He has even gone to the extreme of damaging other people's reputation as an excuse for him getting his ..s kicked

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
          Hopefully, we don't see Wilder in the ring again. A loser like himself shouldn't get the benefit of the paydays. Any legacy that he had (if he had any) has been completely overshadowed by the number of excuses he has made. He has even gone to the extreme of damaging other people's reputation as an excuse for him getting his ..s kicked
          I’m completely with you but part of me wants to see him lose again to see which excuses he uses next

Comment

brings home that there are consequence's to making up stories about honest pro's in the game for life, i mean spiking his drink, come on, it's verging on white coats and padded walls stuff, he's your guy, or was

Comment

Not a fan of Breland with all the BS that came out of his mouth when he was with WIlder. But Wilder did him dirty.

If I were him, I'd sue Wilder for his last penny.

Comment

Comment

Wilder might soon land into Adrien Broner territory.

Comment

Wilder couldn’t lace Breland’s boots, to treat a great fighter like that is disgraceful. No surprise the boxing community have got behind Breland.

He lost to the better man on the night, he needs to just accept that truth or it will ruin his career and maybe his life. The guy is so f***ing delusional at the moment, that I’m wondering whether he will ever get over this loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X