Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: As De La Hoya Trains For Comeback, Maidana Emerges as Possible Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
    Oscar vs Mikey Garcia on Cinco de Mayo.
    I like it!!

Comment

DAZN making Oscar go out into the streets and make up those Canelo subs himself

Comment

Sweet jeebus, Oscar is literally fighting to save his company?

Comment

Oh my God.....

Is this real? Not sure if this is my dream match...or nightmare match.

Two of my favorite fighters of all time, Chino and Oscar, in the ring at the same time!?

I don't even know who to root for. My immediate reaction and heart call is....Maidana by murder. Then again this is Oscar. One of the most complete fighters ever.

Comment

Oscar cpuld.be dangerous with a couple tune up fights but only in a 8 rounder

Comment

Lol canelo leaves and Oscar has to come out of retirement to save his company. Lmao at Floyd doing this if tank leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                Lol canelo leaves and Oscar has to come out of retirement to save his company. Lmao at Floyd doing this if tank leaves.
                Lopez beats Tank, then Floyd challenges Lopez to fight him at 147.

Comment

Lol maidana won't lose to a crossdresser

Comment

Canelo by brutal KO in 2, Oscar will go on another coke mountain sniffing binge an dressing up like Rupaul!

Comment

Working...
                    X