Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis Drops Justin DeLoach Twice, Stops Him In 9th Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
    is this stanionis guy a future champion?
    Who knows. This is his first real test it seems. DeLoach is an ex 154 prospect who couldn't get to the next level and went back down to 147. Took a few guys 0's etc. Watch Stanionis and make up your own mind?

One of his best / most durable opponent anyway, was the hairiest boxer you'd ever seen. Levan 'The Wolf' Ghvamichava

Comment

Looking like Booker who was the massive favorite might lose, wasn't really watching but sounded like he was almost getting stopped.

Comment

There is nothing special about Booker. Someone is gonna blast him soon.

Comment

Yeah I'm gonna try to remember his name for the next undercard I see him on lol

Into the notes text file you go Chordale Booker

Flores and Porter weren't even giving him the fight and saying Sanny Duversonne won or it was a draw at best

Comment

Just tuned in.

Comment

The Mexican can take a shot. Hasn’t been stopped before. Cruz should go to that soft body.

Comment

Cruz is a Big 140

Comment

Quits on his stool. Main event coming up now?

Comment

I guess he wouldn’t shut up about the rabbit punching so his corner took that as let’s quit? Bizarre

Comment

He did get hit in the back of a head a couple of times hopefully he is OK

Comment

Working...
                      X