Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis Drops Justin DeLoach Twice, Stops Him In 9th Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis Drops Justin DeLoach Twice, Stops Him In 9th Round

Main event 10 rounds @ 147 - Eimantas Stanionis 10-0 (7 KOs) vs Justin DeLoach 19-4 (10 KOs)

Chordale Booker 15-0 (7 KOs) vs Sanny Duversonne 11-1-2 (8 KOs)

Kent Cruz 15-0-1 (9 KOs) vs Erik Humberto Castillo 9-2 (3 KOs)

Just a reminder for anyone who might of forgot or didn’t know.

Been burned out and would have missed it. Good looking out, bruh.

Comment

Nice. I was gonna bump one of the articles asking if anyone was going to be watching

Comment

Who you guys got? Odds seem a little wide all things considered. DeLoach's movement, size, reach and experience could be a deciding factor. Live dog even at +300 to win and +600 decision on this offshore.

I'm still picking Stanionis by stoppage mid to late rounds however.
        Last edited by YoungManRumble; 11-04-2020, 09:05 PM.

Comment

someone tell me how good Stanionis is?

Comment

Underway now. Halfway through Chordale Booker 15-0 (7 KOs) vs Sanny Duversonne 11-1-2 (8 KOs)

Well apparently it's on FS2 right now but I'm watching a stream since I don't get these channels here
            Last edited by YoungManRumble; 11-04-2020, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Chordale, not really impressed with him

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                Who you guys got? Odds seem a little wide all things considered. DeLoach's movement, size, each and experience could be a deciding factor. Live dog at even at +300 to win and +600 decision on this offshore.

I'm still picking Stanionis by stoppage mid to late rounds however.
                My bookie didn’t have odds on this one.

Not sure if Stanionis stops DeLoach. He went rounds with Jeison Rosario, who stopped JRock and hurt Charlo to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                  My bookie didn’t have odds on this one.

Not sure if he stop DeLoach. He went rounds with Jeison Rosario, who stopped JRock and hurt Charlo to the body.
                  He got dropped twice though and looked really bad in the 2nd half of the fight. He was trying to get as much rest possible, milking every infraction then hopping back on his bike.

Though I doubt Stanionis has the power of Banana. Rosario looks more like a crude brawler / swing for the fences guy where Stanionis appears more technically sound and better with his feet.

It's an intriguing little fight though I think

Comment

is this stanionis guy a future champion?

Comment

Working...
                    X