Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Promoter: Whyte Lost His Chance, We Don't Need Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont like Whyte at all but I wouldnt mind watching Fury KO him. Better yet, let Fury fight Parker. He really beat Whyte anyhow if not for paid off ref!

Comment

Gypsy-Bum lets the top HW fight each other and picks his shots wisely. Tyson had plenty of time to fight Dillian during all his cherry-picking but he knows that he can not sustain all the punishment and injuries that is required to stay champion.

Comment

He been talking crazy about Wilder and Ortiz, why wouldn’t either of those guys be his first point of interest?

Outside of him getting slept, this is the other reason no one believes in Whyte.

Comment

It's a weird one, I would enjoy Fury beating up Whyte, but Whyte literally just got KTFO so it would be a bizzare fight to make.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            Ortiz is looking for an opponent ....Ortiz v Whyte !
            whyte has ducked ortiz more than once in the past he won't fight him now either.

for the simple fact that whyte would get massacred and he knows it.

Comment

Whyte should be happy about this; the doctors just sewed his chin back on not too long ago...

Comment

I'm not a fan of any promoter, but Warren lays out Hearn with this interview.

Let me say this, Whyte just got ****** out cold by Povetkin. Tell me how he is supposed to survive Fury fresh off of that nap he took in the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                  He been talking crazy about Wilder and Ortiz, why wouldn’t either of those guys be his first point of interest?

Outside of him getting slept, this is the other reason no one believes in Whyte.
                  They've both ducked multiple offers to fight him in the past and they've both been exposed as 2nd rate PBC hype jobs.

Comment

I really hate the gypsy coward, he’s about fighting kabayal or Rivas who lost to whyte but won’t fight whyte. **** him and his caravan the dosser and fraud

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
                      whyte has ducked ortiz more than once in the past he won't fight him now either.

for the simple fact that whyte would get massacred and he knows it.
                      You do realise that that if we’re talking about Ortiz’s best wins, Dave Allen is up there
                      If we’re talking about Whyte’s best wins, Dave Allen wouldn’t feature

Comment

Working...
                      X