No announcement yet.

I like Tank Davis.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Tank Davis.

He's a classy, humble dude who didn't took anything away from Leo.

The way the post-interview went showed truly wise way to describe how the fight went down without putting down his opponent.

Still salty he knocked Pedraza though

Went over to see if Leo is alive too

Comment

Tank is a cool dude. I like him

Comment

Yeah Gervonta is a likable guy.

God that KO was absolutely brutal.

Comment

I never seen anyone look so dead since Senator Pacquiao in Marquez IV.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
            I never seen anyone look so dead since Senator Pacquiao in Marquez IV.
            Some knockouts make you go DAYUMN HE GOT CLAPPED

Tonight was one of those knockouts

Comment

I was on the bandwagon after the Pedraza KO. He hasn't done anything since and that includes tonight so I haven't been interested.

That said, it is definitely too soon for me to say he won't start challenging himself again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                He's a classy, humble dude who didn't took anything away from Leo.

The way the post-interview went showed truly wise way to describe how the fight went down without putting down his opponent.

Still salty he knocked Pedraza though
                The guy that mocked Leo and when announcing Davis they where doing that Mexican noises. The guy who chokes his girl the one who slammed leo and was arguing with redf every time. Yeah real humble.

Comment

I’ve been critical of Davis. But that was a great interview and hopefully a sign of him maturing even more. During the fight he had that moment where he was losing focus, but in between rounds he tightened that up real quick. Two good signs to me that he’s leveling up mentally. Hope to see more good stuff from him.

Comment

Yep. Hes very exciting to watch. Im rooting for him

Comment

Working...
                    X