Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Breaks Down, Drops, Stops Jason Moloney in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casimero was 100% coreect for saying that maloney is an easy fight for inoue i hope the casimero-inuoe fight will now happen.

Comment

• Casimero vs Inoue. Lets get it on!
      Bob Arum grow some balls😂

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Casimero was 100% coreect for saying that maloney is an easy fight for inoue i hope the casimero-inuoe fight will now happen.
        Casimeo knows Moloney has pillows, and Inoue wont respect his power.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Fixed that for you.
          Thank god no one else beside you have Fury within the top 3 cuz the sport would be looked at as a joke.

Are you of Argentinean decent?

I’m also from the bay just wondering.

Comment

• Inoue v Casimero is the fight to make

Comment

• Inoue is still a monster in my book.

Comment

• .....good stuff but Rigo will break his jaw even though he's 40 years plus lol

Comment

• Comment

• u know inoue's competition has been absolutely weak when an old past prime drained overrated donaire went the distance while boloney, rodriguez,etc getting KO'ed badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      The knockout punch, wow. Tagged him right on the self destruct button and gave his legs AIDS.
                      Despite the fact he would never say anything like that, I read this in Tim Bradley's animated voice and got a good chuckle out of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X