Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Breaks Down, Drops, Stops Jason Moloney in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The knockout punch, wow. Tagged him right on the self destruct button and gave his legs AIDS.

Comment

• Man! It was an excellent performance by Inoue. Moloney is tough AF. It was also hard to watch. I'm really worried about Moloney. I hope he's okay. Oh by the way let's make it clear. Inoue is #1 P4P. There's not better boxer than him at the moment.

Comment

• Clean performance by Inoue. I'm not sure if anyone's going to be able to challenge him at this weight.

Perhaps Rigo, but he's been showing his age in recent fights.

It appears Inoue's only challenge is going to be at 122 with fighters like Luis Nery.

Comment

• Boricua181

That was an all around masterful performance of extraordinary boxing skills by the Bantam Weight Champion of the World Naoya Inoue. Beautiful short counters, I can't think of any other current champion of contender who can execute like that. The in, and out catching Malony perfectly in between his punches. It was done with such clean, fast, and with split second accuracy. That the commentators had to watch the knock downs on instant replay to catch the point of impact. I think that he's the #1 pound for pound fighter in boxing at this current point in time. A cool, calm, and collected executioner/ninja, with mind boggling array of skill sets. As good as Crawford, and Fury are, Naoya Inoue is just that much more of a strategically perfect fighter. I can't wait to see his who his next opponent will be, and his skills on display.
          Last edited by Boricua181; 10-31-2020, 11:16 PM. Reason: Had to make some corrections.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
            Clean performance by Inoue. I'm not sure if anyone's going to be able to challenge him at this weight.

Perhaps Rigo, but he's been showing his age in recent fights.

It appears Inoue's only challenge is going to be at 122 with fighters like Luis Nery.
            Naoya Inoue versus Luis Nery would be a sensational fight if it ever happens. I don't know if Nery can maintain his weight even at 122 pounds. He's had so many problems making weight in the past, that he was stripped of his 118 pound title for failing to make weight. It also cost him an opportunity at regaining that title, when he failed to make weight yet again. I think Rigo would get knocked out even cleaner than how lomachenko did to Rigo, when he made him quit.
            Last edited by Boricua181; 10-31-2020, 11:31 PM. Reason: Had to make some corrections.

Comment

• Inoue has got good jab and great in/out game. He is more than a one punch power

Comment

• Inoue vs Casimero is another very good fight to make...

Comment

• Inoue's timing is impeccable. It's like he even counters his opponents feints before they knew what hit them. He on some next level s**t. Amazing boxer, The Monster he is.

Comment

• I think Jason Maloney is a decent fighter, but Inoue was a class apart. Devastating final punch.

Comment

• In the post-match interevew, Inoue told that he changed his tactics to focus on counter punches after he had realised Molony's defence was too good for just power punches.
                      He is always calm and smart in any situation in the ring...

Comment

Working...
                      X