No announcement yet.

Broner vs prograis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner vs prograis

Broner has a fight scheduled but no opponent is slated, regis has said he would like the fight.

Who do you guys take if this happens?

Originally posted by Ochoa780 View Post
    Broner has a fight scheduled but no opponent is slated, regis has said he would like the fight.

broner runs away like a scared gay coward for 12 rounds then swears he was robbed after.

Comment

Prograis beats him around the ring and then Broner says he beat him “easy work” and quite possibly ended his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Ochoa780 View Post

I think Prograis would beat the hell out of Broner. Broner will just run and clinch and throw very few punches just as he did against Mickey and Pacquiao. I don't know why they pay Broner so much to stink up fights.

Comment

Man what happened to Broner??? Quit training? Gave up? Pulled a Hamed but just can't stay away???

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
            broner runs away like a scared gay coward for 12 rounds then swears he was robbed after.
            Damn tell us how you really feel lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Man what happened to Broner??? Quit training? Gave up? Pulled a Hamed but just can't stay away???
              For real he just fell the **** off the face of the boxing world.

I've only seen regis fight once in the final of the tourney and hes pretty solid. Should be an entertaining fight

The question is which broner would we get? Even the broner that fought maidana was firing back heavy shots during that beating he took. If he comes with some determination it should be a helluva fight

Comment

I can’t pick Broner to beat any top five guy at 140. Regis will outwork him over twelve rounds.

Comment

I’ll bet that as soon as Broner gets into 40s, he’ll be looking for some good boxing match-ups like he’s in his 30s

This guy’s just plainly wasting his youth and I mean literally. He’ll regret it once he gets old

Comment

I think Broner gets beat up every round or maybe even gets stopped. Dude has a chin though so probably just another lopsided ass beating.

Wouldn't be competitive.

Comment

Working...
                    X