Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: I Still Feel Like I'm The Best In The World At 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: I Still Feel Like I'm The Best In The World At 140

It will have been more than a year since his last fight by the time Regis Prograis makes his way back to the ring. That means 371 days of having to sit on the lone loss of his career, one with which he still hasn't come to grips.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Feelings and Fact are two completely different things. Yea you can feel that your the best but fact is that you arent.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxGod View Post
      Feelings and Fact are two completely different things. Yea you can feel that your the best but fact is that you arent.
      And definitely did not show a certain level of urgency in his biggest fight vs Taylor. Prograis was way too relaxed that night in the ring.

Comment

Your head did the most damage to Taylor. I was there and had you losing 9 - 3. You're still an elite fighter and full respect for stepping out of your U.S of A comfort zone but you didn't win. Maybe a future rematch will be different, eh?

Comment

If Taylor is the guy, Prograis is not far behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
            Your head did the most damage to Taylor. I was there and had you losing 9 - 3. You're still an elite fighter and full respect for stepping out of your U.S of A comfort zone but you didn't win. Maybe a future rematch will be different, eh?
            I had it 9-3 for Taylor also. It was competitive but a clear win for Taylor.

Comment

Prograis is great and entertaining but the right guy got the win in the WBSS final. Nevertheless hes a great fighter to watch because of his style.

Comment

I was at the fight and had it a draw so Regis is at least 2nd best. I've no problem with Josh winning as I think he had the better case for winning 7 rounds. Anything wider that 115-113 is unfair on Regis.. It was the kind of close, great fight where both came out of it with enhanced status in the sport. Regis fought him in the UK, so the least Josh can do is give him a second fight even if it's in Scotland. If Taylor doesn't give him a rematch at 140 or 147 then it's a duck for me and would be a crying shame.

Comment

Originally posted by ?-4-? View Post
                  I was at the fight and had it a draw so Regis is at least 2nd best. I've no problem with Josh winning as I think he had the better case for winning 7 rounds. Anything wider that 115-113 is unfair on Regis.. It was the kind of close, great fight where both came out of it with enhanced status in the sport. Regis fought him in the UK, so the least Josh can do is give him a second fight even if it's in Scotland. If Taylor doesn't give him a rematch at 140 or 147 then it's a duck for me and would be a crying shame.
                  To be fair he has bigger fish to fry before going back to fight him, he has Ramirez and possibly a mega fight with Teo on the cards.

Comment

I'm gonna take a cliche from the NFL, "You are what your record says you are!" You can feel however you want, but you took an "L," now get back to work! A KO would do wonders for your career!

Comment

Working...
                    X