Collapse
No announcement yet.

HALLOWS EVE MEGA PICK 'EM PART II SATURDAY 31st OCTOBER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all for catching the time stamps. I'm on the road and missing the action

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      Leo Santa Cruz will stop Tank in the 10th round.
      Man, I sure hoped so, even put money on Leo to win between rounds 9 to 11.

But they're still looking for his jaw somewhere in the rafters after that uppercut...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        mlac
        prograis Ko mid
        Davis Ko mid
        mayer decision close
        Inoue KO mid x3

edit: in my haze from staying up last night i thought i had a full house, still got ma x3 babeh (kell brook voice)
        Last edited by mlac; 11-01-2020, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

edit: in my haze from staying up last night i thought i had a full house, still got ma x3 babeh (kell brook voice)
          Ha even without the full house that ain't too shabby, what's that? 220pts just from Part II and another 110 from Part I. 330 points ain't a bad haul, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Szef

Prograis, KO, mid, x2
            Santa Cruz, KO , Late, x3
            Brodnicka , dec, close x3
            Inoue, KO, Mid x3
            Afraid this one's fallen really badly for ya, man. You had 3 x3s left on the leaderboard going into the Hallows Eve weekend and (disregarding the one you used of Munguia cos you missed the cut-off) you used 4, one on Usyk and 3 on this thread. Since we work chronologically that means the two remaining fall on Leo and Ewa and you miss out on the x3 on Naoya... feel for ya man, but that's just some bad luck.
            Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 11-09-2020, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X