Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Santa Cruz: My Body is Growing, Feeling Much Stronger At This New Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Tank comes to fight it'll probably end badly for Santa Cruz.

But if the same Tank who showed up to the Gamboa fight shows up to this one, Santa Cruz will simply out-volume him. Gamboa was old, hurt, faded, and also outside his natural weight class and Tank looked bad against him.

Comment

I hope so because I am rooting for him to win. I like both boxers but I like Santa Cruz more.

Comment

Davis; with his brilliant shot selection, accuracy and power, just needs to sit back and let the fight come to him. Style wise I think it's easy match up for Tank.

Comment

LSC has volume and reach. He's effective at range. I expect Davis to take it inside and take away LSC leverage. Tank by KO . Anyone know the odds.
          Last edited by Catch n shoot; 10-26-2020, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Mismatch; Davis gone hurt ol shaky gloves

Comment

I hope this guy doesn’t win. With Tank, there’s a glimpse of hope that he’s gonna fight somebody. With LSC, it will be continuous ducking for the rest of his career. Proven and tested

Comment

I hope Leo wins he deserves it

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                  Tank is going to beat this man like he stole something from him.
                  Was it his bike?

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
                    I hope this guy doesn’t win. With Tank, there’s a glimpse of hope that he’s gonna fight somebody. With LSC, it will be continuous ducking for the rest of his career. Proven and tested
                    How is LSC fighting Tank considered a duck?

Comment

LSC is claiming his body is still growing at 32 years of age? I know Mexican men's bodies never stop growing and shrinking. The older they get the bigger their bellies get and the shorter their arms get. Is this what LSC is referring to?

Comment

Working...
                      X