Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: With Canelo In Limbo, Munguia Borrows The Mexican Torch And Eyes GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: With Canelo In Limbo, Munguia Borrows The Mexican Torch And Eyes GGG

    By Corey Erdman - A lot has been asked of Jaime Munguia in a short period of time. The 24-year old became a professional boxer eight years ago, still a teenager, and within five years was already a world champion. Before he could legally purchase a beverage in the United States, he was one of the cornerstones of the then premier network in boxing, his own prom...
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    By Corey Erdman - A lot has been asked of Jaime Munguia in a short period of time. The 24-year old became a professional boxer eight years ago, still a teenager, and within five years was already a world champion. Before he could legally purchase a beverage in the United States, he was one of the cornerstones of the then premier network in boxing, his own prom...
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Borrowing the Mexican Torch? This past week we saw Estrada vs Cuadras representing ''the torch.'' Valdez, Nery, Andy Ruiz, Berchelt, Estrada, Martinez, Ryan Garcia... there are a ton of guys ''representing'' to that fanbase. Come to think of it, I think GGG represented ''Mexican Style'' more than Munguia has so far. I don't see the relation with Munguia and Canelo

    Comment


    • #3
      Now thatís a good fight.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Al Broker View Post
        Borrowing the Mexican Torch? This past week we saw Estrada vs Cuadras representing ''the torch.'' Valdez, Nery, Andy Ruiz, Berchelt, Estrada, Martinez, Ryan Garcia... there are a ton of guys ''representing'' to that fanbase. Come to think of it, I think GGG represented ''Mexican Style'' more than Munguia has so far. I don't see the relation with Munguia and Canelo
        Really? You donít see the fact that they are both campaigning at 160lbs and they are both potential opponents for GGG?

        Comment


        • #5
          MunguŪa looks like a pimple

          Comment


          • #6
            I thought Munguia was at 154? Anyway, GGG has had enough tuneups for three careers, doesn't need another one.

            Comment


            • #7
              Munguia is a good fighter but not anywhere near that level of Canelo and GGG. It took him eleven rounds to stop Spike, who was beaten in one round by Lemieux.

              Comment


              • #8
                Good fight for ggg

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post
                  Really? You donít see the fact that they are both campaigning at 160lbs and they are both potential opponents for GGG?
                  Canelo does yo-yo weights, and if you haven't noticed, Canelo vs GGG theory has been problematic with a lawsuit. Have you stopped to wonder why GGG isn't talked about? His contract too is in jeopardy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
                    Now thatís a good fight.
                    No it isn't lol

                    Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    Munguia is a good fighter but not anywhere near that level of Canelo and GGG. It took him eleven rounds to stop Spike, who was beaten in one round by Lemieux.
                    One punch.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP