Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ritson-Vazquez: Judge O'Connor To Appear Before British Boxing Board

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the very least, I would hope that it would result in ways to ensure that the judges don't have communication devices on them while the event is going on. (I realize they'll just move onto other smaller tech)

Can't do anything about the briefcases full of cash that are handed off beforehand, but at least make it more difficult for the corruption to occur midfight when fighter A is ruining the plans.

BTW there has got to be a way to come up with a double blind approach where promoters, managers do not know whothe judges are; and 1 judge do not know who the other 2 are.
    Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 10-19-2020, 04:25 PM.

Comment

i love how hearn thinks he will get praised for calling out his own corrupt judges

and lets not pretend like this is one bad apple, practically every single judge/reff that matchroom uses is on the take. the corruption is so obvious and downright disgracefull. its every single show, every single matchroom card, corruption and robberies, BS stoppages are involved, same goes for Fish eyes too to a lesser extent.

Comment

It's bad when can you ruin an ugly fight with bad scoring. They're going to do an O'Conner on him, will be added to the list cautions for imports.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          It's bad when can you ruin an ugly fight with bad scoring. They're going to do an O'Conner on him, will be added to the list cautions for imports.
          Sums it up perfect! An ugly fight ruined from bad scoring.. Great comment! Should be the headline.

Comment

Working...
          X