Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Took Over in The Second Half - I Won The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Took Over in The Second Half - I Won The Fight!

Vasiliy Lomachenko does not agree with his upset loss to Teofimo Lopez. On Saturday night at the MGM Grand's Conference Center in Las Vegas, Lopez pulled off the shocker when he handed Lomachenko his first defeat in six years with a twelve round unanimous decision to unify the IBF, WBC Franchise, WBO and WBA titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Loma didnt do enough is what I saw. Lopez was busier, especially the 12th.

Comment

You can't wait to the 7 round and try take back the fight. The way Loma fought, he needed a KO entering the 8 round to win.

Comment

no you didnt. Letting Lopez win the first 5-6 rounds was a very bad strategy....

Comment

Lopez won 1-7 and 12. No question about it.

116-112.

Comment

Deluded. After 7 rounds it was 7-0/6-1 at best to Lopez, Lopez also won round 12. Loma has a case for winning 3 rounds between 8-11. It was not a close fight. Anyone who thinks it could have been a draw or went Loma's way, are clearly biased toward Loma. He lost. He lost well. He's really good, but not great. I've been saying all week on here that I had £300 on Lopez winning as I think he's better than Loma, which he is.

Comment

Loma started leading with his head, trying to bust Teofimo up, but his fans cry, Salido was cheating? The only time Teo looked better than Salido was late, where you expect a 56 fight veteran to tire. I said Loma would never make it to 20-1 and HOF with 14-2? Not likely.
              Last edited by Corelone; 10-18-2020, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                no you didnt. Letting Lopez win the first 5-6 rounds was a very bad strategy....
                He didn't LET Lopez win.......Lopez won the first 6/7 rounds.

Comment

Take your licks like a man. Loma only won 5 rounds max. And let's be honest, last night the commentators kept talking about Lopez big fight experience, how Loma had big fight experience and Lopez did not. Hate to break it to everyone but Loma had championship fight experience but this was Loma first big fight as well, tell me about a big fight Loma has had? This was Loma biggest challenge as well, Loma is talented no doubt, but his career has been carefully put together by Bob after he lost to Salido (a fight he never avenged I might add) point is Loma has looked good against decent competition but the 2 times he stepped up he has lost, so I think we could agree maybe Loma was put on a pedestal and a bit overrated.

Comment

That just wasn’t a close fight. Loma won 2 rounds very clearly and maybe another 2, but that’s it. 116-112 to 118-110 are the only cards any fan could have without really showing bias.

I don’t agree with 119-109, but it’s still a better card than Ward’s who gave Loma a couple rounds where he barely landed a few punches.

Comment

Working...
                    X