Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: I Took Over in The Second Half - I Won The Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don`t get Loma`s strategy. he went to the fight like Wilder. he just gave away many rounds like he was waiting on a big Ko punch or something.

Comment

• Goes to show even in an elite like Nomas, they still get it wrong, or get outclassed.

Comment

• Loma got hit more than I’ve seen him get hit in previous fights. He lost. Lopez was pounding him to the body and head.

Comment

• Too little too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
            Young guy who didn't have to break a sweat in the 1st 7 rds should never be tired... .... ....
            Did you watch the 12th

Comment

• Originally posted by Walexhris View Post
              Did you watch the 12th
              Wow....you can string letters together to form sentences !

The 12th was mostly back n forth exchanges.

''Loma was a dirty fighter trying to tire the young lion Teo out....''

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                Wow....you can string letters together to form sentences !

The 12th was mostly back n forth exchanges.

''Loma was a dirty fighter trying to tire the young lion Teo out....''
                That's what you saw happen in the 12th?

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                  I’m trying to be a little generous giving it to Lomo, LOL. Lomo landed some good shots in that round, but it could have easily gone to Lopez because of his work rate & the shots he landed.
                  All good bro, just can’t agree. I saw Loma definitively lose the first 7 rounds. He did have a few good moments in the second.

Comment

Working...
                  X