Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iíve just seen the WORST robbery in boxing history!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iíve just seen the WORST robbery in boxing history!!

I’m so mad right now for the fella that gave his blood sweat and tears for months and just put his life at risk only to get ROBBED by British judges!! I’m British and even I admit now that we have the worst judges in the world!

Ritson vs Vazquez, I had Vazquez winning EASY and I mean easy! 10 rounds to 2! No problem at all! Yet Ritson wins by split decision and the cards that had him winning weren’t even close!

And it’s ANOTHER Eddie Hearn matchroom card that has a robbery on it! Post lockdown he’s become the king of robberies! Every card he puts on seems to have a robbery on it!

Boxing needs to sort this out!! We can’t let them keep getting away with this especially when fighters make a living from this and put their life on the line! This was not even a close fight FFS! Not even close!

EDIT: Judge caught using his PHONE during the fight!! The state of judging!

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
    Last edited by Mr Giggles; 10-17-2020, 06:57 PM.

Boxing needs reform. We ain't gonna get it though.

Comment

Yeah that was one of the worst I’ve seen

Honestly, you could make a valid case that Vasquez won all 12 rounds. To even give Ritson 3 rounds, you would have to be purposely looking for reasons to give him rounds.

Comment

That was really bad. I'm a fan of Ritson's and he lost by a very wide margin. These robberies never actually do fighters any favors, not for their reputations at least.

What's dumb is Ritson lost to a mover when he fought Patera so for some reason they decided to match him with a mover again. They don't need to rob fighters to get their guys wins, they just need to know how to maneuver them better.

Comment

Boxing gonna Box.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
            Boxing needs reform. We ain't gonna get it though.
            We gotta keep fighting and be a voice against this crap.

Otherwise nobody will.

Comment

Other robbery Rolly Romero's championship fight against Marinez. Rolly got schooled and still got the W. Such bull****!

Comment

117-111 is unacceptable

Comment

Judge caught using his PHONE during the fight!! The state of judging!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                    Judge caught using his PHONE during the fight!! The state of judging!

"Hi, it's Eddie. The money has been wired to your account as agreed."

Comment

Working...
                    X