Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: I Stayed On Top of Lomachenko, I Did Not Allow Him To Think!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    You raise some interesting points tbf.

You see fights where guys are hit with thunderous combinations, dropped multiple times, face busted up and pouring blood, broken ribs and half concussed and they dig in to win

Them loma lands some soft ass jabs, dances around and does a bit of twinkle toes and all these guys No Mas

What is going on lol
    'Twinkle toes'

Funny man but also 100% true..

I've watched the fight against Rigo, I just could not understand what made Rigo quit...did he get dizzy from watching lomachenko do his 'twinkle toe' moves or what happened? He didn't get hit with two solid punches. If he got hurt I'd understand but all we fkn saw was two guys dancing with each other and then 'no mas' all of a sudden.

My favorite loma move is when he grabs his opponents head with his right (lead hand) and then all of a sudden he does his deadly infamous right step to the side..and Voilà he's behind his opponent and the opponent doesn't understand the world anymore...they go into the 'no mas' affect straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
      You say a lot of stupid ****.
      It's always stupid if it bursts your little 'fan boy' bubble..I'm just commenting on what I see/saw...I personally am not a fan boy of any fighter so I can see trough things. You people are close to worshipping certain fighters and of course any critisism will be met with harsh backlash.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        Yes, the blueprint is there: be massively over weight, keep cracking his nuts, pay the judges and ref and just stay on your feet the last two rounds.
        That's old Fatty Langtry you have a picture of. I haven't seen him for about 45 years or more. Where did you get it??

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
          Yes, the blueprint is there: be massively over weight, keep cracking his nuts, pay the judges and ref and just stay on your feet the last two rounds.
          ... that much about it................

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            That's old Fatty Langtry you have a picture of. I haven't seen him for about 45 years or more. Where did you get it??
            Can´t remember, he was just too handsome not to be my ava.

Comment

The referee in that match was awesome..

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                You raise some interesting points tbf.

You see fights where guys are hit with thunderous combinations, dropped multiple times, face busted up and pouring blood, broken ribs and half concussed and they dig in to win

Them loma lands some soft ass jabs, dances around and does a bit of twinkle toes and all these guys No Mas

What is going on lol
                Hickey, hello. The interesting point I see here is that they let this guy out to walk around and talk nonsense as if he understands what he's saying. Another interesting point is why do these guys pick YOU to write their nonsense to. I remember you from years ago and you were a very good poster, full of common sense, and knew your boxing. What's happened??

Didn't one of his more recent opponents say on this site, in an article the other day that Lomachenko has a very heavy punch, that he fools you by tapping and touching you here and there and suddenly sneaks in a heavy one. The very way he delivers his heavy punch shows that he throws it correctly from the foot up through his swivelling hips right to the jaw or body.

Crolla said he thought he's been lasered when Lomachenko hit him with one of his patent body shots. Pedraza said he was definitely a power puncher, especially to the body.

Comment

Salido is right that’s the style to beat loma but luckily for Loma Lopez Does not employ that style he’s a boxer puncher so Loma should outbox him.

Comment

Or reproduce...

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      I always said it and I will say it again, most if not all of his fights were rigged. You can't tell me that any fighter would let him do that stupid sh** he does inside the ring. Rigo threw the fight, Linares quit because of a silly body shot...come on man....Fury got hit by a puncher like Wilder and got up because he's a true fkn champ..that Linares is either a straight up bi*** or he took a nice big paycheck to make Loma look good. No one is ever trying to push him or hurt him...he does his sh*** little jabs which have no affect and his stupid foot work and those opponents seem fkn "confused" and what not. Every great fighter gets hit...we've seen true champs like Mayweather toy with guys but also he has been in fights where he took quite a beating like against Maidana and Cotto. To me if lomachenko had a scary punching power then I might think otherwise but for a fighter who throws 90% of his punches like a fkn princess he surely gets away with lots of ****.

After Salido beat him his fights went too smooth..haven't seen one fighter put pressure on him..take a look at the fight against Walters....Walters didn't even try...he came in for a paycheck and hasn't been seen since.

I really hope that Lopez wasn't paid big money to throw the fight like the rest of loma's opponents. I'm sick of his silly dancing around and soft ass jabs.
                      His footwork is abit dramatic.

I have stated on another thread? That Lomachenko is a classically trained dancer, which gives the illusion of him being a great athlete 'In my opinion he is not really a great mover' but the elegance in the way he moves creates illusions.

Comment

Working...
                      X