No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Lined Up To Box at Albert Hall on December 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    Some you make me laugh with your fanboyism.

The problem Fury has is that it isn't a matter of Wilder not wanting to fight.

Wilder hasn't turned down ANYTHING.

It's about the promoters (including both Warren and Arum) moving off dates because they don't feel they can make enough money to guarantee the money due Fury and Wilder.

"We're moving off because there's five conference championship games that day and night, plus two NFL games," Arum said. "So we can't go with the 19th; we're looking at other dates right now because ESPN advised us, and Fox advised the PBC [which promotes Wilder]."

https://sports.yahoo.com/tyson-furys...211252006.html
    The 2nd fight had a pretty large gate & the trilogy fight makes no sense without a crowd. The event still lost money as they didn’t sell the million PPV they needed to break even on the event. I’m sure the 3rd must happen due to Wilder’s rematch clause. I think Joshua/Fury isn’t happening for awhile.

Comment

Move on lol.. let Wilder pretend to be your king LOL..

Comment

Can’t believe there aren’t more comments about Fury ducking Wilder(he isn’t)

Just hilarious what comments make depending on who people’s favourite boxer is

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Oscar Rivas was already assualted in the ring by loaded-gloves Dillian Shyte, and the BBBofC allowed it. Gypsy-Bum Tyson Fury, knows a sucker when he sees one, but Tyson needs to stop ducking the 'Bronze-Bomber', for real.
          You suck Elie, Mrs irrelevant here.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
            Can’t believe Wilder fans think Fury is ducking. Honestly your not from this planet.
            If it was a Matchroom fighter eg AJ then Americans would be saying they are ducking and the Fury fans would join in too!

Comment

Not sure he could get out of the trilogy fight since Wilder has the rematch clause but looking at the WBC top 15 you would think it will be someone who would just be happy getting a shot & wouldn’t break the bank. Most of the top 15 are signed to fight or would probably command a sizeable purse. Rivas, Kabayel, Hunter or Ajagba are really the only 4 i could see as a possible opponent if he can actually fight before Wilder gets his shot. I’m not sure Ortiz or Ruiz would jump in to fight on short notice with a moderate purse. My pick would be Kabayel who does have a win over Chisora & is nowhere near getting title shot.
              Last edited by joe strong; 10-12-2020, 12:47 PM.

Comment

I find it funny how these Wildettes are slating a potential defence against Rivas, yet they laud their hero for nearly matching Ali in title defences against the likes of Washington, Molina, Stiverne, Szpilka, and Arreola guys that Fury would easily outclass and play with, yet Beyoncé Whiner had an even fight with Szpilka, was convincingly outboxed by Washington and got rocked to his boots by Molina

It's somewhat of a bitter sweet situation anyway; nobody really wants to see Fury waste the few remaining fights of his career against a guy he's already embarrassed, twice, yet a third victory over Whiner would bring some satisfaction...and amusement from the crying fangirls with their divy conspiracy theories.
                Last edited by Squared.Circle; 10-12-2020, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  Oscar Rivas was already assualted in the ring by loaded-gloves Dillian Shyte, and the BBBofC allowed it. Gypsy-Bum Tyson Fury, knows a sucker when he sees one, but Tyson needs to stop ducking the 'Bronze-Bomber', for real.
                  Gypsy-Bum Fury easily whipped ur hero’s azz - causing Bumsquad to whine like a big puzzy patheticly blaming it on his heavy pre-fight costume and fire Breland! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Squared.Circle View Post
                    I find it funny how these Wildettes are slating a potential defence against Rivas, yet they laud their hero for nearly matching Ali in title defences against the likes of Washington, Molina, Stiverne, Szpilka, and Arreola guys that Fury would easily outclass and play with, yet Beyoncé Whiner had an even fight with Szpilka, was convincingly outboxed by Washington and got rocked to his boots by Molina

It's somewhat of a bitter sweet situation anyway; nobody really wants to see Fury waste the few remaining fights of his career against a guy he embarrassed, twice, yet a third victory over Whiner would bring some satisfaction...and amusement from the crying fangirls with their divy conspiracy theories.
                    Bumsquad and his pathetic padded record- wat a joke!! Worst resume ever for a Hw champ!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      The 2nd fight had a pretty large gate & the trilogy fight makes no sense without a crowd. The event still lost money as they didn’t sell the million PPV they needed to break even on the event. I’m sure the 3rd must happen due to Wilder’s rematch clause. I think Joshua/Fury isn’t happening for awhile.
                      I don't think they lost money. It grossed at least 68 million in US ppv (Arum claims it was more like 80 million at least) and did a live gate of 17 million. Throw in the UK buys from BT and think they did fine.

I agree that AJ vs Fury is gonna be hard to make before fall of next year. AJ has mandatories that aren't going to step aside.

And with all the talk of the money that supposedly isn't there for Wilder vs Fury because of the pandemic, NO ONE is asking how AJ vs Pulev is going to happen without Joshua taking a MASSIVE paycut.

Comment

Working...
                      X