Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence vs. Garcia Moves To December 5, AT&T Stadium in Arlington

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence vs. Garcia Moves To December 5, AT&T Stadium in Arlington

From the outset they said the date could be moved if they could get fans in the arena. Looks like they found a spot where they can have fans. Too much live gate to pass up. Should be able to have at least 15-20k in December, if not more.

Only bad part is the date is the same day as Garica vs Campbell, which is a very quality fight.

Going to be a lot of fights going up against one another. Damn....

Comment

Hopefully the time doesn’t clash with Campbell against Garcia.

I think I would be more intrigued by the Campbell and Ryan Garcia fight, but then I think there’s some intrigue about how Spence looks since the crash.

Comment

Good news that there will be fans.

But yes a lot of these fights bump heads.

Comment

Spence is going to bring out the fans. Should be a big success.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Hopefully the time doesnít clash with Campbell against Garcia.

I think I would be more intrigued by the Campbell and Ryan Garcia fight, but then I think thereís some intrigue about how Spence looks since the crash.
            The card will certainly clash with that card but maybe DAZN can start their card a bit earlier and get the main event done before Spence vs DSG. Oh well, we were going to see a bunch of dual cards from different networks as the dates are limited. It is what it is.

Comment

spence just got his first sparring session 2 weeks ago, and now they move the fight.... interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                spence just got his first sparring session 2 weeks ago, and now they move the fight.... interesting.
                I think itís more to do with them finding dates in states where they can have a crowd.

Same reason that Tank versus Santa Cruz moved

Comment

Comments Thread For: Spence vs. Garcia Moves To December 5, AT&T Stadium in Arlington

Another big Pay-Per-View event is on the move and for the sake of allowing fans in attendance. The anticipated unified welterweight title fight between Errol Spence and Danny Garcia has been pushed back two weeks from its originally intended date, now taking place December 5 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas-home to the NFL's Dallas Cowboys. The bout will top a show to air live on Fox Sports Pay-Per-View.
                  [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Good it's not the same without fans cheering.

Comment

Working...
                    X