No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney Grinds Hard in Camp For Gamboa Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Haney became Lomachenko's mandatory and asked for the fight.

It's not his fault that Lomachenko chose to drop the belt instead.
    he signed with dazn. if he didnt know the implications of that then he's a pretty slow lad and look who he has been fighting/trying to fight. just downright pathetic. dazn had huge pocketbooks at that time and they didnt even make any offers to loma like they did for wilder which tells me they are more interested in star creation than in legit fights for the young man. i dont fault him. i would have done the same thing. signing with top rank when they have a bunch of good fighters? no thanks ill make my money first and take risks later. same with pbc. tank is their main guy and dont want to be left in the dust as they promote him.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      he signed with dazn. if he didnt know the implications of that then he's a pretty slow lad and look who he has been fighting/trying to fight. just downright pathetic. dazn had huge pocketbooks at that time and they didnt even make any offers to loma like they did for wilder which tells me they are more interested in star creation than in legit fights for the young man. i dont fault him. i would have done the same thing. signing with top rank when they have a bunch of good fighters? no thanks ill make my money first and take risks later. same with pbc. tank is their main guy and dont want to be left in the dust as they promote him.
      Lomachenko had no problem fighting Luke Campbell who also is with DAZN.

But once Haney became the mando he dropped the belt real fast.

Comment

maybe to uninformed mouth breathers it doesnt look good and no he doesn't have a history of ducking no idea what you are talking about.
        ****chenko ducked berchelt, garcia, commey and PRE-DUCKED pacman. stop being a fanboy

oh yeah and refused to rematch the mexican bum that stole his soul LMAO 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
          ****chenko ducked berchelt, garcia, commey and PRE-DUCKED pacman. stop being a fanboy

oh yeah and refused to rematch the mexican bum that stole his soul LMAO ��
          yeah you have no idea what you are talking about. he tried to fight berchelt, mikey didnt want any part of loma, and commey? dont even know where you got that one from but he was going to fight commey but commey got injured. that equals loma ducking? he pre-ducked pacquiao? what does that even mean? they arent even close to fighting in the same weight. salido turned down the rematch. do more research please. fanboy.
          Last edited by daggum; 10-07-2020, 11:37 PM.

Comment

I like Haney and Loma. I also like not being emotionally attached to people I don't know....

Comment

Lomachenko had no problem fighting Luke Campbell who also is with DAZN.

But once Haney became the mando he dropped the belt real fast.
              i thought he dropped the belt to duck a salido rematch? i mean you just said that right? even though it was salido who turned down 750k for a loma rematch. oh well keep making up stuff its working so well for you.

and you think campbell and haney are the same? dazn just sunk millions into haney and never offered loma a fight so if they wanted it....they didnt try to make it. kinda weird. guess they just forgot? they were willing to make a Campbell fight but not a haney fight. that should tell yu their priorities.

Comment

Commey (28-2, 25 KOs) will miss out on a planned fight against Vasiliy Lomachenko (12-1, 9 KOs) due to a right-hand injury.

Commey-Lomachenko had been scheduled for April 12 at Staples Center in Los Angeles.

LOMA DUCKED COMMEY! this is why you arent taken seriously. fanboy!

Comment

i thought he dropped the belt to duck a salido rematch? i mean you just said that right? even though it was salido who turned down 750k for a loma rematch. oh well keep making up stuff its working so well for you.

and you think campbell and haney are the same? dazn just sunk millions into haney and never offered loma a fight so if they wanted it....they didnt try to make it. kinda weird. guess they just forgot? they were willing to make a Campbell fight but not a haney fight. that should tell yu their priorities.
                  What are you talking about? When did I mention Salido? Are you losing it finally?

And of course Campbell and Haney aren't the same. Lomachenko fought one and dropped the belt rather than fight the other.

Comment

What are you talking about? When did I mention Salido? Are you losing it finally?

And of course Campbell and Haney aren't the same. Lomachenko fought one and dropped the belt rather than fight the other.
                    yeah dazn really had a lot of stock in luke cmapbell. you seriously believe the crap you say? they literally gave an unproven guy named devin haney millions of dollars because they wanted to promote him and you think they are going to rush and go after a loma fight? well they didnt. proof of that is right in front of your face. no offer to loma. also we know loma-lopez was next so why do you keep ignoring that??? when loma fought luke campbell was there a top guy that was available to fight? the answer is no. now that lopez has established himself you want loma to fight a nobody mandatory? that would be ass-backwards. not to mention dazn doesnt want that fight since they never made any offers so im not sure why you are pretending like that figth was ever going to be made. when you know your opponent has another fight in the works its easy to get all loud and stick your chest out. after haneys farce against gamboa haney and dazn better be offering the loma lopez winner millions upon millions of dollars for that fight or wait im sure they will just say they want to fight them realllyyy realllly badly, and then not do anything to actually make the fight. that seems to please you. then you can go and conflate the timeline again and say loma fought jason sosa but he wont figt haney!!!

Comment

now that loma is figthing the best guy in the division he's supposed to fight some other guy who hasn't fought a soul, and because hes not and hes fighting the best guy in the division hes ducking! really now? oh because he dropped the belt...to fight someone better. your arguments make no sense at all. you know they dont make sense when you put them in context but of course you purposefully take them out of context. he droppe the belt therefore he must be ducking...cept why did he drop the belt? thats the question you shuld be asking and you arent becasue you know the answer. to fight someone better. was there anyone better than campbell when loma fought him? thats what you shuld be asking. the answer is not really but once again you love to conflate things

Comment

Working...
                      X