Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zepeda epic war with Baranchyk: FOTY, KOOTY, ROTY!!!!!! Instant Classic!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

You think Taylor doesn't want that smoke?
    Do you think he wants any of that? And risk the unification with Ramirez?

Comment

awesome fight unlike the one's i've watched with a lot of hugging, dancing and running like a scared chicken. whenever i watch that kind of fight i thought i was watching a different tv channel. like a street breakdance competition. hopefully we all get to watch like these exciting fights in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        Classic fight, Fight of the year and probably will share KO of the Year with Jermell’s on Rosario!
        better than charlo's. looks like staged to me. unlike this one it's clean AF. brutal and didn't go down with just a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I don't think Taylor wants any part of Zepeda after tonight.
          Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Who won tonight, crybaby? And where is he from?
          What does that have to do with your response that Taylor 'wants no part of Zepeda after tonight'? Taylor went 12 rounds with Baranchyk and was never in trouble, and Zepeda went down 4 times against Ivan in 5 rounds and went life and death with him.

Great fight tonight. Zepeda may well beat Taylor, I don't follow little guys that much. But I don't think Taylor is 'scared' of Zepeda after tonight's fight. That's fan boy stuff man.

Btw - Taylor recently beat Prograis, who, if you don't know, is from North America. I guess you blocked that one out of your mind. Can't have any info in that head of yours that goes against your preferred narrative.

You can keep trying with me all you want man, but I'm much much smarter than you and will win any exchange we have. Keep coming if you want though, it's fun clowning on you a bit and exposing you.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

From a business perspective the US is the mecca of boxing.

Talent wise, these days its across the board.

Fury is the best in the world and he is a brit technically, but he has been adopted in the US so history will remember him as an American since he fights and promotes in the US, and his fanbase is split across both. Don't get me wrong his background and gypsy King status won't be forgotten, but he has been adopted here like many foreign stars in other mediums.
            Wtf are you on about? Lay off the coke.

Comment

It had action, but for me it wasnt a legendary type fight (as some of you are acting like) because it wasn't really fought at that high of a level.

Both guys showed average skill, bad defense, and decent chins. It's definitely not FOTY.

Round two might get a nomination for ROTY but aside from the KDs, it was pretty pedestrian, so that's a no from me there too.

Maybe a KOTY candidate- Zepeda absolutely clocked Baranchyk- but to me Povetkin is still the leader in the clubhouse for that.

Props to both men for a helluva show in any case.

Comment

Yup I don’t see any upcoming fighting topping if this year both guys deserve all the props in the world and no ones stock drops imo.

And I doubt the KO is topped this year aswell.

Regardless what happens in there careers from now both guys carved there names in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  Wtf are you on about? Lay off the coke.
                  Lol

Don’t mind him dude lives in his own little world where fury is the “face of boxing bestest ever” meanwhile in the real world no one outside of boxing knows fury nor cares for him.

Canelo is king we all know thtat even Fury himself has said it but some ppl here are a bit on the special side.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post
                    What does that have to do with your response that Taylor 'wants no part of Zepeda after tonight'? Taylor went 12 rounds with Baranchyk and was never in trouble, and Zepeda went down 4 times against Ivan in 5 rounds and went life and death with him.

Great fight tonight. Zepeda may well beat Taylor, I don't follow little guys that much. But I don't think Taylor is 'scared' of Zepeda after tonight's fight. That's fan boy stuff man.

Btw - Taylor recently beat Prograis, who, if you don't know, is from North America. I guess you blocked that one out of your mind. Can't have any info in that head of yours that goes against your preferred narrative.

You can keep trying with me all you want man, but I'm much much smarter than you and will win any exchange we have. Keep coming if you want though, it's fun clowning on you a bit and exposing you.
                    I bet you $100 that Taylor doesn't fight Zepeda next. Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      Lol

Don’t mind him dude lives in his own little world where fury is the “face of boxing bestest ever” meanwhile in the real world no one outside of boxing knows fury nor cares for him.

Canelo is king we all know thtat even Fury himself has said it but some ppl here are a bit on the special side.
                      Canelo is unknown outside of Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                      X