Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Longtime Co-Trainer Mark Breland Part Ways

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Longtime Co-Trainer Mark Breland Part Ways

Mark Breland, who has served as Deontay Wilder's co-trainer for his entire 12-year professional career, will no longer be part of his team as Wilder prepares for a third fight against heavyweight champion Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not Jay Deas though. The one who was in Fury's room when the hands were getting wrapped, same one who was willing to let Wilder take a career ruining beating.
    Last edited by Mister Wolf; 10-02-2020, 04:13 PM.

Comment

The man saved this fool from permanent brain damage and this the way he repays him. Wilder and his team are a joke, they should be praising the man. He may get his wish in the 3rd fight because Fury going to brutalize him much worse and this time Breland won't be there to save him. Instead his team rather watch him get battered knowing he has no chance, just so he can go out on his shield.

Comment

Wilder is an idiot and Nandrolone Fury is a clown. You can't make this stuff up. This fight may not happen until 2022

Comment

Pretty shady **** from wilder. Breland was once a fighter so of course he was never going to watch wilder get pummeled. That being said I dont see how wilder can do things differently in a rematch. I wish wilder the best, I really do but I think that if he loses again to fury then that will be the last time we see him in a ring ever again.

Comment

Not a wise decision.

Breland made sure you could continue your career Wilder.

I'm certain he has no regrets

Comment

“I want to kill a man in the ring” - tells u all u need to know about this ignorant overrated padded record moron. Fury will blast him out again and hopefully put Buuuuuuuummsquad into retirement!!

Comment

Mark Breland caught Wilder slanging rocks to LDBC members. He sent the footage to VICE Mag. Wilder got upset and fired him

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong but the corner does not have the say nor the power to stop the fight. Only the referee does. The Ref chose to stop it based on Wilder's corner throwing in the towel but we have seen instances where the Ref ignores the towel and allows the fight to continue. That said, Wilder is an idiot.

Comment

Breland saw footage of Wilder twerking, doing a live stream for LDBC members for a monthly subscription. Breland wasn’t having it

Comment

Working...
                    X