Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Says Ring Return Pushed To 2021, Training With Reynoso

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Says Ring Return Pushed To 2021, Training With Reynoso

Former unified world heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz will not return to the ring until 2021, according to the fighter himself. Ruiz (33-2, 22 KOs) began training with new head coach Eddy Reynoso on Wednesday in San Diego, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

''Training''.....Black tee shirt time.

Comment

Likely wants to get acclimated to what Reynoso is teaching!

Comment

How good a trainer is Reynoso anyways? Looking at his stable, clearly he's done great with with Canelo but Nery has regressed (I liked him yelling at Nery not to sit down Saturday night though) and Garcia is fighting Luke Campbell so that should help gauge...But yeah, I dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          How good a trainer is Reynoso anyways? Looking at his stable, clearly he's done great with with Canelo but Nery has regressed (I liked him yelling at Nery not to sit down Saturday night though) and Garcia is fighting Luke Campbell so that should help gauge...But yeah, I dont know.
          Nery just fought a big guy at 122 and was a good Southpaw. How did Lopez look against that tall ass Japanese guy? Did Lopez “regress” or is it fighters learning true adjustment when the going gets tough?

Comment

This era's Buster Douglas with a weight problem. I'm gonna go out on a limb & say we'll have a 30 for 30 on him or some equivalent too.

Comment

Comment

This was Nery's first training camp with Reynoso. Hard to say he regressed after just one outing together at a new weight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  This was Nery's first training camp with Reynoso. Hard to say he regressed after just one outing together at a new weight.
                  He looked really bad lol. And I used to be really high on him until the weight crap.

And I thought he had Reynoso for the Payano fight too?

Comment

He looked really bad lol. And I used to be really high on him until the weight crap.

And I thought he had Reynoso for the Payano fight too?
                    Nope. He was with his old team for Payano, then went with Freddie Roach.

Comment

Working...
                    X