Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wanheng Menayothin vs. Petch CP Freshmart Title Fight Set, November 27 In Thailand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw CP Freshmart and thought we were getting the unification. Was gutted when I realised it wasn’t the CP Freshmart I was hoping for.

Still a decent fight though...

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      I saw CP Freshmart and thought we were getting the unification. Was gutted when I realised it wasn’t the CP Freshmart I was hoping for.

Still a decent fight though...
      It was the wrong member of the CP Freshmart family.

Comment

The guy everybody’s waiting to see lose

Comment

Good matchup actually. Should be a real test for the GOAT.

Comment

Freshmart? Ain't that where Andy Ruiz holds his training camps?

Comment

Big fan of the Freshmart Crew. Always rooting for my fave Thai grocery chain sponsored fighters.

Comment

gonna call the upset here. The opponent got decent power, works head and body and has a good uppercut.

Comment

Great fight!

Comment

Short of a unification fight, Wanheng is facing about the best available opponent. Though he certainly is nothing close to the GOAT, Wanheng is actually a very good fighter who deserves to have bigger fights.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Cholo View Post
                      gonna call the upset here. The opponent got decent power, works head and body and has a good uppercut.
                      wanheng i heard was going half blind and why he wanted to retire so your prediction isnt far off

Comment

Working...
                      X