No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo-Jeison Rosario - Official Scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    So what's the basis for your anti Charlo agenda? Racism? Anti PBC? Pro ggg? What?
    If I had an anti Charlo agenda then why would I, for example, say if anyone won the fight with Korobov, it was Charlo? Or it was maybe 6-6.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post
      If I had an anti Charlo agenda then why would I, for example, say if anyone won the fight with Korobov, it was Charlo? Or it was maybe 6-6.
      Korobov never fought ggg, but Derv did. So tell me, what's the basis for your anti Charlo agenda? Racism? Anti PBC? Pro ggg? What?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        Korobov never fought ggg, but Derv did. So tell me, what's the basis for your anti Charlo agenda? Racism? Anti PBC? Pro ggg? What?
        Dude. Watch the fight again. Without sound. Especially those five rounds I mentioned. That's how I saw the fight. Some people agree with me and from what I can tell none of them seem to have an agenda other than just the agenda of scoring fights accurately and without bias.

Before this fight, GGG did about as well vs SD as Jack Culcay and Danny Jacobs did. In fact Jack Culcay beat Derevy clearer than any of those 4 guys. Did you watch that fight?

I was particularly surprised by how much GGG struggled with Derevy, considering Culcay of all people beat him. But Derevy was a tough matchup, fights to the level of his opposition, GGG is old, tired, etc. Pick an excuse, there are a few to choose from.

I saw what I saw last night. That's how I scored the fight. My analysis is out there. That's how I saw it. If anyone actually reads my analysis on the fight they would quickly realize that I have no bias. As is evident when I give great praise to either guy during the fight and for winning a particular round.

That's why small people like you fail to realize. That just because I had Charlo having 5 rounds, I am not saying he sucks. Quite the contrary. He fought a really good fight and at times a great fight. How can you hate on a guy when you give him 5 or 6 rounds? That's a lot of respect.

But the narrative that you and others are pushing is not backed up but what is on the film and by what I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by ecuasionz View Post
          Too late. More than a handful are calling it a dive. Why dive when he was already skating on Bambi legs 2 of the last 7 rounds? Charlo broke him down. As long as the Charlos are Black American , non-apologetic, and fight on PBC, they will NEVER get a certain type of "boxing fan's or boxing media's" respect. Cong**** to both.
          Lol... yeah and that is some fake BS who cares if a racist never stops being a racist. They can’t erase reality and the only power is in the absolute truth. Jermell did something we haven’t seen. And what incentive would there be for Rosario to give up his belts?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            was rosario even good? he got ko' by gallimore, has a draw with mark hernandez? and a split decision over jorge cota. he beat williams but that guy is pure glass. he went from tune up level opponent to top fighter in 1 fight hmm what do you think the truth really is?
            Whatever clown... Not playing that fake @ss game. Who is better at 154? Let’s go?
            Last edited by Fire4231; 09-27-2020, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X