Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Destroys Apinun Khongsong in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edwards gets destroyed by everyone that’s a champ at 118, even a past prime an shopworn Donaire likely gets him outta there too!

His best bet is to go to minimumweight!

Comment

Have a feeling Taylor is overlooking his mandatory challenger!

Comment

I’ve been up since 7am and these fights take forever to get to the main event, whoever thought it was a good ideas to put Charlie Fûçking Edwards as the co main was an idiot and this other fight on DAZN finally got finished!

Hopefully my eyes are still open when the Charlo card comes on!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          I’ve been up since 7am and these fights take forever to get to the main event, whoever thought it was a good ideas to put Charlie Fûçking Edwards as the co main was an idiot and this other fight on DAZN finally got finished!

Hopefully my eyes are still open when the Charlo card comes on!
          There'll probably be an hour break between Breidis/Doritos and Taylor fight ending and the start of the Charlo card

Comment

Did he break a rib.

Comment

Man that first round wasn't even a warm up for Josh, you can't even call that a tune up fight

Comment

Embarrassing from the Thai. glass body.

Comment

Looks like he caught him on the spot where you would break a rib

Comment

Wow Taylor just did a demolition job on his mandatory by way of sneaky Bodyshot in the first round!

He has to be favored decently over Ramirez!

Comment

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Destroys Apinun Khongsong in One Round

London, UK - WBA/IBF junior welterweight world champion Josh Taylor (17-0, 13 KOs) crushed previously undefeated mandatory challenger Apinun Khongsong (16-1, 13 KOs) in one round. Taylor landed a big shot to the body and Khongsong went down in pain for the full count.
                      [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Working...
                      X