Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Being Pressured Into Retirement Following Loss To Tszyu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
    I agree its hilarious to see! move horn up and feed him to GGG!
    Well if he decides to move back to welterweight, It'd be nice to feed him to Spence.

If he moves back to middleweight, feeding him to GGG seems like a great idea!

We need more brain damage!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Former welterweight champion Jeff Horn is being pressured into retirement by his family following his one-sided loss to undefeated upstart Tim Tszyu last month in Australia. The 32-year-old Horn (20-3-1, 13 KOs) did not have much going for him during his eighth-round TKO loss to Tszyu (16-0, 12 KOs), and his corner stopped the fight to save the fighter from absorbing further punishment.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      hmmmm guess it all comes down to whether or not he listens to his family or not.....ah well time will only tell in the end if he continues or decides to hang them up and retire..

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
        Bradley ''beat'' Pac too

Jeffy proved himself not worth of the gift.
        ‘He’s the only active man to beat Pac’

JMM, Bradley and Floyd are gone

They should keep using these phrases to promote - still works

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
          ‘He’s the only active man to beat Pac’

JMM, Bradley and Floyd are gone

They should keep using these phrases to promote - still works
          You can say Jeffy's career ended after that gift.

Maybe he can lure Mundine out of retirement ?

Comment

You can say Jeffy's career ended after that gift.

Maybe he can lure Mundine out of retirement ?
            Mundine made a bigger clown of himself with getting KOed in the 1st by this guy. If they can still fool Aussies for a rematch, I don’t know what to say about that

Comment

Mundine made a bigger clown of himself with getting KOed in the 1st by this guy. If they can still fool Aussies for a rematch, I don’t know what to say about that
              Well, Jeffy is not going to fair too well vs anyone with a pulse.

He did well for a teacher. He's a couple of beatings away from round the clock home care.

Comment

OK, so here's a slow thinker trying to decide if he should retire... when his wife says RETIRE. Here's a guy who got WAY further than he deserved to go in the sport.... who looks like a stumbling drunk coming in to only get clocked most every time.... using his FACE for a defense. Rhythm? Game plan? ANYTHING?

Hey DA... LISTEN to your wife. SMDH

Comment

Well, Jeffy is not going to fair too well vs anyone with a pulse.

He did well for a teacher. He's a couple of beatings away from round the clock home care.
                  Or if he’s not small enough to bully. Tbh, idc bout this guy’s well being. But I’d be lying if I say I’m not entertained by him. I enjoy watching him, especially against Zerafa 1, Bud, Tim, Pac (9th rd)

Now, I’d love to see him against Ortiz or Ennis. They’re prospects just like Tim

Comment

Or if he’s not small enough to bully. Tbh, idc bout this guy’s well being. But I’d be lying if I say I’m not entertained by him. I enjoy watching him, especially against Zerafa 1, Bud, Tim, Pac (9th rd)

Now, I’d love to see him against Ortiz or Ennis. They’re prospects just like Tim
                    I hate the guy but I don't want him to die in the ring.

Comment

It was serendipitious for Horn, (and a promotional suicide for Australian promotioms) that Horn got the gift decision over Pac that allowed him to chase every fighters dream of holding a world title, and then getting a mega pay-day against a P4P ranked fighter in Crawford.
                      And he failed. My Estimation is the best version of Horn would have to be a reincarnation of Jeff Fenech: Super-human conditioning. true killer instinct, better Range management or Ring IQ; but essentially his only hope is to ttrain the house down for 12 weeks before he fights, and works meticulously on the art of inside fighting.

Barrelling your way into range with your head, or falling into clinches to throw a few rabbit punches won't do it against the best.

He needs to become a swarmer, pressure fighter, relentless, and with great inside skills.

At 32, if I was his coach, I'd go back to almost scratch and ecplain this to him. In this age of slick boxing and unorthodox styles, a full blown- old school pressure fihgter would undoubtefly cause havoc.

I would take Jeff out of the main game for 1-2 years, feeding him journeymen with slick styles, if he walks through them with his superior strength and refined technique, theres no reason he ought not to have a second run.

Comment

Working...
                      X