Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: Andrade is Just a Little P-ssy Who Keeps Running!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: Andrade is Just a Little P-ssy Who Keeps Running!

Billy Joe Saunders didn't quite get his wish for this year, did he? The WBO super middleweight world champion was last in action last November when he defended his belt against Marcelo Esteban Coceres at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Perhaps he shouldn't have used his special nasal spray leading up to his fight against Andrade.

Then again the boxing gods may have spared us an incredibly ugly, uneventful and awkward fight of two guys posturing, feinting and throwing the occasional punch before falling in and grappling.

Comment

This thread should have been combined with mine.

Comment

Andrade was all prepared to fight Saunders. Why didn't that fight happen? Saunders blew it. He has nobody to blame but himself. Who has he fought since Lemeiux? Nobody worth mentioning. He is arguably more popular for being an idiot in public than he is for his boxing ability.

Comment

The reality is BJS is not really marketable , easy on the eyes and ears or fan friendly And this relates to his market worth which the industry Of course is aware of but billy for some reason has an Over inflated Idea of his Own financial worth . Just being honest Bill .

Comment

If Saunders had any gall he would’ve fought Canelo by now an got his ?śśwhooped and retire with a decent pay day!

Comment

Shots fired! Since Andrade isn't an option for Nelo, why noy throw his a$$ in the ring with Andrade. I bet you money that BooBoo brats that arse foe real. This would be a fight that can shed some light on Demetrius.
              Lets Do It

Comment

Didn’t they say today, Tuesday, that GBP and Canelo needed to decide if they were going to fight BJs? Hearn said that himself, but then BJS contradicts to say that he wouldn’t be able to fight Canelo because of the time prep. Why is Matchroom always coming up with Bullshet? Now BJS is talking about Andrade running?

Again, more under the roof Matchroom tomfoolery. I bet Eddie is telling BJs to say these things.

Comment

WTF!!! Am i in a dream? Wasn't it BJS that avoid this fight at every level? I know he failed a drug test for one. But the second time he was meant to fight Andrade he didn't want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    WTF!!! Am i in a dream? Wasn't it BJS that avoid this fight at every level? I know he failed a drug test for one. But the second time he was meant to fight Andrade he didn't want to know.
                    Was their first fight supposed to be at 160? If so, it makes sense that he is calling him out now since he is calling for the fight at 168.

At 168 I think BJS wins in a rather boring but convincing fashion. I doubt BJS can make 160. BJS is a good/great boxer when he applies himself and goes 100% but we rarely see him do that and he almost always fights at his opponents level.

Comment

Working...
                    X