Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Povetkin Gets Off The Floor, Brutally Blasts Dillian Whyte in Five

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good feel out round on both ends.

Really like what I see from Chelli early.

Comment

I liked how Mora compared Persoon Taylor to Forrest Mayorga during the first fight. I figure the same thing will happen again except the judges get it right this time.

Comment

2-0 Chelli

Comment

3-0 Chelli, but I think Cullen has taken some momentum here, you could argue he won that rd

Comment

I feel a fight is about to break out here.

Cullen turned it up and landed some good shots but Chelli has a sharper, crisper jab and is countering well with it.

Good scrap.

Comment

damn chellis eye swole shut out of nowhere, cullen is barely landing anything?! 3-0 chelli

Comment

4-0 Chelli, Cullen just not doing enough, seems hesitant to get countered off his long jab

Comment

the sky commentators reading from a script or something? why do they keep saying over and over 'chelli needs to do more here' cullen has landed and done nothing in 4 rounds and is 4-0 down?

Comment

Good round, close last few rounds but Chelli landing the cleaner and more impactful shots imo.

Comment

5-0 Chelli for me

Comment

Working...
                      X