Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Think Joshua Believes Povetkin Will Beat Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Think Joshua Believes Povetkin Will Beat Whyte

IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua is in agreement with Michael Hunter. Both boxers believe former WBA champion Alexander Ppovetkin will overcome Dillian Whyte on Saturday night at Matchroom's Fight Camp in Brentwood.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward to watching this on Sunday morning fo' free.

Thank you internet.

I know Dillian is the favourite, but he was really lucky to survive the Parker and Rivas fights...

Comment

Also, Shawn Porter on PBC is always good entertainment. Im British, so I Hope Kell Brook does well, but they really went in different directions after their fight.

Comment

Last time the hyoejob made a prediction to better him Wilder levelled Brazeale. A good omen for Whyte.

Comment

Dillian needs to get him out of there early because he tends to gas late in fights. The longer the fight goes the better are the chances of Povetkin winning; Possibly by stoppage or knockout.

Comment

This is what passes for “selling a fight” in HearnWorld. Sad

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Dillian needs to get him out of there early because he tends to gas late in fights. The longer the fight goes the better are the chances of Povetkin winning; Possibly by stoppage or knockout.
              That's the old Povetkin mate. He looked completely knackered against Hunter in the last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                That's the old Povetkin mate. He looked completely knackered against Hunter in the last fight.
                I do think this is a close fight. Hunter made Povetkin look worse than he is. Because Povetkin's speed advantage is taken away by another fast guy. Just like when Cunningham did the same to Fury.

I wouldn't have taken this fight if I was Whyte (too high risk for too little reward) but I still think he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Yup, you called it!

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
                    This is what passes for “selling a fight” in HearnWorld. Sad
                    Oh dear...

Comment

Working...
                    X