Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: I Would Be Ireland's Greatest Ever Fighter if I Win Third Divisional Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton: I Would Be Ireland's Greatest Ever Fighter if I Win Third Divisional Title

It was another day in the life of Carl Frampton, which has recently meant the kind of bad luck a prizefighter chasing a third divisional world title really doesn't need. So what was the Belfast native to do when his opponent for this Saturday's main event in London, Vahram Vardanyan, fell out of the bout last week due to visa issues? Grin and bear it. And avoid walking under ladders or letting black cats cross his path.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Over Conor idk Carl. Idk......

Wait is Fury claiming Ireland ?

Comment

Nah

Greatest Irish fighter ever is micky Ward.

Comment

If true, that doesn't speak well to the quality of Irish fighters historically in boxing.

Comment

he can never be greater than mclarnin.

Comment

Good luck to the lad but he's up against it. His best years are now behind him and he just doesn't have the frame to compete at the elite level of lightweight.

Comment

in this era of multiple belts in multiple weight classes, statistics like belts in multiple weight classes don't define greatness. A guy like Broner has belts in 4 weight classes.

Comment

Framps is Northern Irish which isn't Ireland, it's part of the UK if we are to be factual. He's having a dig at Barry McGuigan who was actually born in Ireland but managed to united many on both sides of the border for a while.
                Andre Ward (white Irish father) is Ireland's GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  If true, that doesn't speak well to the quality of Irish fighters historically in boxing.
                  Are you sure? He's had a very good career.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                    Framps is Northern Irish which isn't Ireland, it's part of the UK if we are to be factual. He's having a dig at Barry McGuigan who was actually born in Ireland but managed to united many on both sides of the border for a while.
                    Andre Ward (white Irish father) is Ireland's GOAT.
                    I 2nd that! Andre Ward is the best Irish GOAT

Comment

Working...
                    X