Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: Gervonta Davis Will Be Tired After Five - Then I'll Drown Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this fight PPV-worthy without strong supporting undercards?

Comment

Davis has already shown that 130 title isn't important to him and, after struggling last time out to even make 135, I don't believe there is any intention to make 130.
      I think Davis will come in at whatever weight he feels comfortable cutting to - possibly around 132/133ish - pay the $$, rehydrate to welter, then walk through Santa Cruz.

Comment

This is a great fight. Haymon running boxing. But no way in hell does Davis make 130. Hell he barely made 135 in his last fight.🥊

Comment

This is a mismatch and clearly the worst fight on a good slate of PBC bouts this Fall. I don't even think Tank makes 130, to be quite honest.

Comment

Will be surprised if Santa Cruz makes it past 6 without tasting the canvas.

Comment

Garbage fight for a PPV belongs on Fox at best. Leo can't even stop a FW not to mention he isn't fast or sharp, he is a volume puncher. Not paying for this card, on the fence with the Spence/Garcia. The one I am certainly down for is the Charlo PPV.

Comment

This is a good strategy.

Tank will drain himself trying to make 130. If LSC can weather the early storm, constantly go to the body, and take the fight into the later rounds?

He has a chance of winning this.

Comment

Good strategy! Making weight will be Tank's biggest hurdle! Good luck with not getting caught with any big punches in the first five! Tank can box, and he will catch you! It's only a question of when, not if! LSC needs to have a real backup plan, like learning how to fight backing up! He's acting as if Tank is not gonna come straight to him too!

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                    Leo gets hit way too much and been in too many wars. Tank obliterates him.
                    Too many wars with who? All those sparring partners he's fought? Lol. If anything, it's his turn to be the sparring partner this time bc this is a gross mismatch. Davis is gonna lay a beating on him and it won't be competitive at all no matter what the weight is.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                      Pay Per View hahaha

Santa Cruz after almost a decade being a world champ is taking on the 2nd toughest fight of his career smh this fight sucks and i hope it flops hard
                      Another boxing "fan" hoping a boxing event "flops hard"

Comment

Working...
                      X