Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like AJ to fight after Kubrat Pulev? (Realistically)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usyk, but, I wouldn't actually ***** if the WBA did a clean up and had Josh take all those pretend belts. We'd have one WBA champ at HW....for like a month until they give another one of those ****ty titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
      I wasn’t really considering that at all, more who is the best matchups for AJ. Usyk is my first choice but I wouldn’t be dissatisfied with any of those I mentioned because I think it would be good to fight them at some point. I think ortiz is the least likely of them at all at the moment to be honest
      Ortiz getting another title shot would be hilarious. It would go down as the worst resume to get title shots of all time I think ? Mike Martz, Hammer , Allen ,Kaufman are the guys that got him to there . Wow . His best win was coming off a loss when he was a not past his peak yet ,it’s a comedy show .

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
        Many a fighter have recieved shots at different weight classes with lesser claims to fame. As an unbeaten Olympic gold medallist and undisputed Cruiserweight champion, he is more qualified than most. Sounds like you're trying to rationalise a ducking move from Eddie Hearns and AJ. Why must everyone run a gauntlet before getting a fair shake against AJ??
        Er no, I want to see fury vs AJ as soon as possible and its not about "running a gauntlet" it's about beating at least one good heavyweight. BTW I think joshua beats Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          Ortiz getting another title shot would be hilarious. It would go down as the worst resume to get title shots of all time I think ? Mike Martz, Hammer , Allen ,Kaufman are the guys that got him to there . Wow . His best win was coming off a loss when he was a not past his peak yet ,it’s a comedy show .
          Yes, if Wallin deals with Kauffman better than Ortiz did, he deserves a title shot in my eyes.

Nowadays guys like Cojanu, Szpilka, Duhaupas, Washington get world title shot, so..

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            Yes, if Wallin deals with Kauffman better than Ortiz did, he deserves a title shot in my eyes.

Nowadays guys like Cojanu, Szpilka, Duhaupas, Washington get world title shot, so..
            Well guys like that got title shots from Parker and Wilder . Wallin is most likely to win a UD vs Kauffman off a really long layoff without almost going down or a bloody face this shouldn’t be to hard because on the contrary Wallin is the better southpaw then Ortiz .

Wallin should deserve a title shot if he puts himself in the position , a win over Kaufman doesn’t prove much but a guy he should win against.
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 08-08-2020, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Winner of Povetkin/Whyte fight.

Then that winner fights the winner of Wilder/Fury 3 (unless Wilder wins. Then a 4th should happen to break the 1-1-1 tie).

Comment

Working...
              X